Battle Ensues

The Dragoness hissed in irritation, her large wings flapping about. Creating large gusts of wind which in time turned into twisters. Seeing this the Dragoness roared once more adding her Dragon fire to the mix. The many dangerous twisters now burning deathtraps. "Dragon Cage!" She roared, the twisters ripping across the terrain, ending with the raven haired woman who bound into the air. Black flames now collecting under her very feet creating a cloud of flames at her disposal. Dodging the twisters the black haired woman smirked towards her large advisary. Raising her right hand slowly, creating a burning pit of raven flames on the ground below. All the while above the Dragoness's head were hundreds of black flames in the shape of katanas. Peering overhead the Dragoness roared, sending a barrage of flames towards the ones over her.

The black flamed katanas raining down upon the Dragoness. Penetrating her defenses, causing the flowing entity to fall from the heavens. The Dragoness's badly burned body crashing into the firey inferno left for her. Immediate screams of pain sounded from the Dragoness as the black flames crawled up her entire body. Leaving traces of their poisoness touch, the burning sensation never ending. And as ruthless as they come. Thrashing around the flames violently, seeking an escape the Dragoness began to crawl from the pit. Only to be chained down by the very flames themselves which threatened to devour the Dragoness where she stood.

The pain wracking her entire body, torturing the young Dragoness physically and mentally. Driving the young woman mad even in her true form. Her gigantic scaled form no more strong than her mind. Smirking at her handiwork, the black haired woman turned her attention to her target. The weakened Hisuri. A constant reminder of her failures that Moonless Night. The power which should have been rightfully hers. A living entity which would destroy the very world in which they lived. Able to bend even the strongest of foes to her will. And she had failed to grasp it. To mold this embodiment of power into a weapon of her choosing.

Not a pathetic halfling bound to this realm in a husk called a body. Sneering towards the struggling to rise to her feet. Hisuri gritted her teeth, she began to drag her now numb body across the ground. Her blood cacking the earth at her feet. And yet the young maiden continued. Knowing she was out matched with this villainess. A woman whom mirrored her mother so much it sent unpleasant shivers down her spine. To see someone whom bore the resemblence of her peaceful mother doing doing bodily harm to others.

Forcing back a fit of tears Hisuri turned back towards the raven haired woman. Her short black locks billowing in the blacks flames around her. Hisuri would not run. She would not allow someone as vile, and hateful as this to live in this world another moment. Speaking ill of her mother. This simply could not be ignored. Hisuri fixed her determined emerald orbs towards the woman. An evident smirk on the woman's face as she witnessed the sudden spark of power within the halfling. As her green moss orbs were replaced those luminescent ones radiating with the very light of the moon.

All the while watching the scene unfold through her pain wracked body. The Dragoness slowly dragged her ragged body towards the radiant Hisuri. Her true form melting away leaving the Dragoness in her more humanlike form. Yet even so she pleaded with Hisuri to leave her, that she must escape this evil woman's clutches. But Hisuri remained silent, her gaze unwavering as those brilliant orbs of her seemed to almost spark with electricity. Creating a sudden outpour of silvers flames which angrily danced at Hisuri's very feet. Licking at even the Dragoness whom winced, prepared to feel the pain of the holy flames.

And yet she was greeted with nothing but a gentle warmth which washed over her battle wracked body. Mending the wounds she had taken over the course of battle. Catching the raven haired woman's attention. "My so your a healer too Hm? I wonder what that brother of yours can do." She commented her words striking a cord within Hisuri whom in a blur of silver flames materialized before the black haired woman. Her dead orbs wide in shock at the sudden appearance and strike of Hisuri. Whom brought her steel swiftly across the woman's face, scaring her once flawless face.

To this the woman screamed in pure rage. Her black flames lashing out towards Hisuri from every angle. And yet the silver flamed covered maiden effortlessly dodged their assault in mid air. All the while Hisuri spread her divine flames across the area, smothering the tainted flames of black which snuffed out life. "You wench!" She hissed as the black haired woman lounged towards Hisuri. Their body's crashing against one another. While the dangerous woman as they fell to earth allowed her black flames to collect at her fingertips before plunging her nails into Hisuri's throat.

Seeping the poison of her deathly flames through the child. Hisuri yelped catching the attention of The Dragoness whom had just recovered from hed injuries. She took the opputunity to bound into the air at highspeed, catching the injured Hisuri in her arms before angrily roundhouse kicking the vile woman away. Sending her into the remnants of the Dragon Temple. Drebree flying everywhere as The Dragoness landed. Touching the forehead of Hisuri whom was burning up horribly. Sweat covering the young maiden's brow as she winced in pain. "I've got you Messiah." The Dragoness whispered, her grip tightening on Hisuri as she then took off once more. This time with Hisuri in tow, bounding off the side of the mountain before allowing her wings to spread. The Dragoness hoping to get as far away from the dangerous woman as possible and seek aid for Hisuri.

Yet even as the two were a great distance from the tainted peaks of Mount Nahiko. The angry scream the evil woman could be heard. Her words sending chills down The Dragoness's spine. " This isnt over. Ill find you, little halfing and finish what I started." She cackled.