Hisuri

A single day has passed since the revival of Shizuka, and already her new life had already began to take root. Not only in Shizuka's own vast amount of power but that of her children. Though not only in power but their very appearence themselves. For the moment Hisuri opened those emerald eyes of hers, eyes that mirrored her mother in such a way that even Sesshomaru sometimes struggled to gaze upon his daughter. Well aware of the power of manipulation that those green eyes possessed. But now those eyes were truly dangerous. Mature, just as Hisuri's body had become that of a 18 year old woman.

Her once short raven locks now increased in length to the point that they fell past Hisuri's lower back. Concerning the young maiden temporarily, but uneccesary things such as this was not Hisuri's main concern. She knew she was different. It was almost as if the raven haired maiden already knew this since the very beginning. Peering at her own reflection in the mirror, Hisuri soon found her footing. Raising to her feet as the clothing she once wore as a child fell to her feet. Torn at the very seams. Rubbing the back of her neck of the aches she seemed to have,Hisuri returned her gaze to the mirror.

Noticing within her emerald irises flecks of gold seemed to radiate from within those orbs. A color that never seemed to be so vibrant until as of late. Sighing lightly and wishing not to be late for her morning lessons, Hisuri quickly dressed. Mending together a couple of yukatas her father had left behind in her room. Stating that in times of their sudden growth the clothing would come in handy. And he was not lying.

Soon Hisuri fashioned herself s mid thigh length kimono. The kimono itself mostly a solid black as pure as a ravens wing. Yet on the right sleeve of the kimono simple white flowers forever bloomed upon it. Tying a snow white obi around her waist, and fastening the sheathes for her multiple blades to hide upon her person. Lady Hisuri now once again stared at her own reflection seeing nothing but a fair maiden with flawless skin, bearing weapons that did not fit her exterior looks. But Hisuri knew so herself she was no ordinary woman. She was no damsel in distress that was for sure. For as long as she could rremember a blade was her closet companion. Wielding a blade greatly calmed Hisuri, shutting out the useless noise of the world and allowing her to concentrate on the main priority.

And for Hisuri that didnt involve being a perfect little princess for her mother. After all that simply wasn't Hisuri, and Sesshomaru could defiantly tell you that. She was as stubborn as an ox, something that Sesshomaru struggled quite abit with his daughter. But he soon realized she simply needed an outlet, and all that pent of energy of hers would be put to good use.

Sighing lightly Hisuri effortlessly twirling a simple black steel tanto blade in her left hand,staring at her hair in one swift motion the young maiden cut off her lushes locks. Allowing the strands of raven to fall to the ground, leaving a more manageable bob cut. And as Lady Hisuri gazed upon herself once more she no longer a meek maiden. No now she bore the appearance of her heart. Her desire to become a blade. A weapon in order those precious to her. With these thoughts in mind Hisuri smirked as she expertly placed her tanto blade back in its place. "Sensei won't know what hit him." She commented with that confident smirk of hers. A smirk that those who dared stand before Hisuri hated above all. That smirk of hers just seemed to push her opponent to the breaking point that it was almost maddening.

It just seemed to taunt them so causing her opponent to always act easily. Tipping the scale of battle in favor of Hisuri herself. Brushing the loose strands of hair from her person,Hisuri made a mad dash of the courtyard. The rays of the morning sun warming her skin, as Hisuri came across her elder sister Rin. Or more younger sister now anyway as Rin still was infact human. And because of this she aged vastly slower than Lord Souma and Lady Hisuri. Rin gazed upon Hisuri her eyes widr in shock at the sudden change in her new sibling. Rin rose to her feet and skipped over to Hisuri, staring st her. Unable to take her eyes off the fair maiden.

"H-Hisuri Chan?" Rin whispered her eyes taking in the new form her once little sister had now taken. For she stood the the mirror image of Lady Shizuka herself. Though if the graceful lady had chosen a different path in life. One committed in the way of battle and soaked in blood. The morning sun shining down upon Lady Hisuri giving her a more divine look about her. Causing even Rin to be unable to speak as the strong yet kind hand of her sister rest upon her head. Smiling warmly towards Rin causing her heart to flutter, the same way she felt when around Shizuka mama.

She felt safe, and most of all happy. Happy that she ever met Shizuka mama, if it wasnt for her Rin's life would never had turned out this way. So full of joy and the ability to have a family to call her own. Tears cascaded down Rin's cheeks. Tears of joy as Rin hugged Hisuri's legs tightly while continuing her crying fit. Even so Hisuri continued to hold her elder sibling shushing her sobs. "Your beautiful, just like Shizuka mama." Rin whispered as Hisuri ruffled Rin's hair causing her to giggle. " I know." Hisuri breathed as she gently pulled away from Rin apologizing to her. " I'm sorry Rin, I cant be late today. We'll play later I promise." Hisuri promised, kissing Rin's forehead before the maiden took her leave.

Her steps almost unheard as Hisuri was quite stealthy when it came to the way she moved both inside and outside combat. She would leave the ground undisturbed by any movement whatsoever if Hisuri had her way. Yet as she took her leave from Rin all the young girl could see was a warrior running into battle with blade in hand. In truth Hisuri was infact the daughter of a Yokai War Lord. And that would soon be realized the moment she defeated her sensei. And was finally able to earn the privilege of training and defending someone Hisuri held dear.

For it was none other than her father, Lord Sesshomaru. Sensing the early capabilities of a warrior within Hisuri. The Yokai Lord allowed Hisuri to weild a blade one she trained day and night with. Her strengths growing what seemed to be every minute. For Hisuri could easily sway the battle in her favor, all her opponent had to do was hesitate. That one millisecond of time was all Hisuri needed to throw her opponent off guard. Delivering that one and final strike that wound end the battle. And Sesshomaru sought to nourish this warrior within his daughter. In truth Hisuri wished this, she craved the praise she received from her father when demonstrating her sword skills. Those simple words of praise meaning the world to the girl. And drove her to hone her skills. For like her father she sought to expand their domain,seeking glory in battle.

That was why this next few training sessions would be the most intense as of yet. It would prove not only to Hisuri but to Sesshomaru as well just what the future of his dynasty could be.