Unpleasant News

The Dragoness struggled to tear her gaze from Lady Shizuka's. Biting her bottom lip till it nearly bled, snapping herself from the hauntingly gorgeous woman's gaze. Her words bidding The Dragoness to obey, sensing the vast of amount of divinity the held. The Dragoness then bowed before Lady Shizuka, feeling the overwhelming power she held within her. A power which not only lay within Shizuka but with Hisuri and Souma as well. As the two twins bodies rippled with an illuminating silver and crimson aura. Ones that twisted and turned around one another in an never ending dance with one another.

"I am Narize, daughter of Nahiko. Dragon God of the sacred mountain." Narize introduced, as Shizuka eyed the young Dragoness. Not realizing that Nahiko ever had a daughter. "Nahiko never spoke of you to me." Shizuka informed as she took a few steps towards Narize. Leaving Sesshomaru's side briefly, who seemed visibly distraught at her move. But allowed his mate to do as she pleased. Shizuka closing the distance between she and Narize. The Dragoness shocked that Shizuka knew her father. "You knew of my father?" "Yes, he was a confidant of mine. A dear friend, I'd hope to see him in your stead." Shizuka stated as she expressed her need to speak with Nahiko.

As it had been a lifetime sense the two had spoken. Time which could only be healed with the continuation of their friendship. "Where is your father?" Shizuka asked her phrase causing Narize's smile to drop immediatly. As she bit her bottom lip, struggling to remain strong before the beings she stood. "He is gone my lady......a woman whom bore your face struck my father down." Narize breathed, her words breathless as she held back a sob. The news of Nahiko's death bringing great concern to both Shizuka and Sesshomaru.

Who rose to his feet, eyeing his mate with a serious expression on his face. "Your sure of this? The murderer bore my mate's face?" "I could mever forget the sight! Its forever etched into my soul!" Narize cried out unable to hide her sobs of anguish. Till this day she missed her father horribly, desiring his stern yet gentle words which encouraged her. Arms that always loved and protected Narize, someone she would mourn for sometime.

"That witch, with eyes as red as blood! She murdered my father!" Narize sobbed until to contain her pain as tears escaped the crevices of her eyes. Noticing this, Hisuri left the comforting side of her elder brother. Kneeling down beside Narize, placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "What she says is true father. I saw the yokai myself." Hisuri informed as Shizuka visibly became pale at Hisuri's words. The Celestial Maiden bewildered as to how her sister could possibly still be alive. "I mistook her for you mother. And Narize...she mistook me for her." Hisuri began as Narize bowed deeply before Shizuka and Sesshomaru. Apologizing for her rash actions, stating she was blinded by revenge and attacked Hisuri.

"I ask for your forgiveness. I truly did not know."Narize begged as Shizuka quietly nodded, her mind elsewhere as she began to panic. After all Shinimi had infact killed Shizuka before and stolen her children. Shizuka was sure Shinimi had yet to quit on her cause. "Your forgiven." Sesshomaru said with a low scowl while Shizuka quietly returned to his side. The once smiling maiden filled with both sadness and fear at the news. "I am aware my father was in debt to you my Lady. And I am here to pay it." Narize declared catching the attention of both Shizuka and Sesshomaru.

Who noticed the determination evident within those eyes of hers. Narize not only sought revenge, she wanted something more. And this was her only chance to have it. "Please, allow me to dedicate my life to Hisuri!" Narize declared once more with a confident grin on her face. While Hisuri stared at the rising Dragoness, confusion on her face. "W-What?!" Hisuri exclaimed in utter confusion as Souma held in a small chuckle before mumbling. "Good, my sister could always use a babysitter." He mused as even young Rin held in her giggles causing Hisuri to glare at her brother insisting he shut up. " I dont need a babysitter!" Hisuri grumbled as Narize apologized to Hisuri for her words deciding to rephrase it. "Then perhaps a bodyguard then My Lady?" "No way! And don't call me My Lady!" Hisuri shouted abit nervous as the attention was turned on her and Narize.

"She could be useful in these times." Sesshomaru began as Shizuka quietly nodded deciding now more than ever her children needed protection. And Narize was the beginning. "Ill allow it." Shizuka said earning a large smile from Narize who cheered joyfully. All the while Hisuri pouted still insisting that it was not necessary. "Don't think of her as a bodyguard, but as a faithful companion. She has earned the right to fight by our side." Sesshomaru stated his fatherly tone quieting Hisuri. As she could never say no to her father. ".....a friend....okay I can do that." Hisuri grumbled as Narize pulled her into a tight squeeze thanking her for the oppurunity.

"I do warn you, our children are our treasures. You would do wise to remember that." Sesshomaru pointed out but it mattered not to Narize. For she had finally found her place in life and it was here with Hisuri. Protecting her from all matters of harm. No matter the cost. But deep down Shizuka prayed that they could combat Shinimi because from what they were told this was a new and imporved Shinimi. Which did not bode well at all.