Rebirth

Dedicated to Rosie9767
A very loyal follower and I'm happy to make all of you guys smile.
                Love,  Ashe_hime

While elsewhere watching the events unfold, using a demon puppet which had been placed near the once sacred mountain was Naraku. His grotesque body still in shambles after the attack on the Moonless Night. The night that should have been a easy victory for the yokai. Was now a heavy lost that till this day 6 months later. The heinous Naraku had still yet to fully recover. His mounds of flesh struggling to mend itself with the remaining traces of purity. Which radiated from his right shoulder. A searing pain like no other wracking the demon's body with a flood of pain which threatened to swallow him whole. But Naraku would not let it. He was not finished yet. With his bare hands Naraku reached out for his burning flesh. And with great force ripped the tumor from his body. Watching as the purified flesh gave off such a brilliant light it blinded all in the room. Including Kagura herself, whom used her fan to shield her eyes.

Yet even so she could see it. See the mound of flesh finally burn up, leaving nothing but ash in its wake. Relived to have the source of his pain eliminated. Naraku turned his gaze towards Kagura. Who had silently had been following her orders, keeping Naraku"s newest incarnation to rest. Unable to fully be birthed into this world without one thing. The blood which had recently been obtained through the sacrifice of the late Dragon God Nahiko. His divine blood would become a catalyst for the birth Naraku had in store. Now realizing that he could not combat purity with darkness. Naraku needed his own source of light, a tainted light that could easily slip into that false purity. And tear this world asunder.

Bidding Kagura to draw near, the wind woman did as she was told. Emerging from the shadows carrying a urn, filled to the brim with the divine blood of the Dragon God. His blood giving off a dim glow before reaching Naraku. Now holding onto the blood filled container, Naraku then walked toward another corner of the room. Where concealed with a gigantic clay jar, where Naraku's newest weapon awaited to be completed. Peering into the clay jar was the unconscious form of the fallen Celestial Shinimi.

Whom had been cut down due to her rash actions and inability to follow orders. Yet even so Naraku could not allow such a perfect pawn to be wasted. Sending Kagura herself on that Moonless Night, Naraku was able to retrieve the remains of the slain Shinimi. Her decapitated head gazing upward to the sky above. Seeming to accept her fate, and yet with the Shikon Jewel Sharb embedded within her. Shinimi lived. Barely. Able to move her badly damaged body enough to reach the peaks of Mount Nahiko. There the crimson eyed Fallen Celestial began her work.

Using that unearthly charm of hers to wrap the Dragon God around her finger. Poisoning the divinity which was infact a God, warping the mind of not only he. But his followers as well. Many driven mad, taking their own lives. While The Dragon God whom they loved, worshipped for countless years. Under the thrall of the near dying Shinimi; slaughtered his followers. The Dragon God's sharp claws dripping with the blood of the innocent. But his work was not done. His last act on the plain of man allowed for all this to happen. The resurrection of the chaos that was Shinimi.

Bidding the Dragon God to take his own life, the once holy God drew his own claws to his throat. His eyes now glassy, foggy almost and yet deep within them was resilience. He knew he was beaten, but that was not all. Indeed the Dragon God would die, but it would not be in vain. It was then that the sharp claws dug themselves into the God's throat. Digging through the delicate flesh, his own firey res blood burning the ground at his knees. Sizzling as the demonic Shinimi held in her grasp a black urn, which helped to catch all the precious burning life that was the Dragon God. The God still gurgling clinging to a slither of life, which was quickly snuffed out by Shinimi. Whom pierced his throat with his own hand, ripping out his vocal cords and tossing the delicate flesh to the ground.

With that final act Shinimi returned to hideout which belonged to the demon Naraku. Her body now beyond repair and yet she clasped onto the urn with a tight grip. Bidding Naraku to revive her, and to that Naraku agreed.

Now beginning to pour the burning blood into the larger urn which held Shinimi. Upon contact with her body and the strange liquid she waa encased in. The burning blood began to spark, until finally bursting into flames. Vibrant ones which flared about uncontrollably whipping around the room. Nearly burning Naraku himself, whom used his trademark purple barrier to protect himself. Peering into the pure crimson flames Naraku soon realized the flames hue began to fade ever slowly turning into that of a ravens feather. Abd through those tainted flames a body could be seen.

The body now seeming to be the black flames themselves as the flames then spanned out. Now revealing the body of Shinimi whom stood among the dark flames. Her eyes remaining closed as her tainted divine aura began to rage. Rippling around her, dancing about with the flames that were indeed now hers. The destructive power of a Dragon God and a Fallen Celestial Maiden. Flames that could very well rival even the purest of flames. A smirk evident on her lips, with a sweeping motion with her arms. Shinimi willed the flames to her, allowing the black flames to crash against her body.

Before fading away revealing the fallen maiden wearing a black kimono which flowed pass her feet and draped about like a cape. The kimono was also outlined in a bloody crimson, all the while on the back of the kimono was the imprint of a spider. The signature mark of Naraku. Slowly Shinimi opened her eyes those crimson orbs now a deep raven feather's hue. The darkness now completely one with the fallen maiden. Bidding the flames to dissipate Shinimi slowly made her way to Naraku. Her gaze unwavering as she neared him. "What have I missed?" She questioned with a devious grin.