Shadow of Intentions

While elsewhere residing upon the Moon,safely in the confines of the Celestial Realm was none other than the infamous Shinimi. Or more known as the "Princess of Chaos" to all who know her wrath. The venomous Shinimi made her way into the privacy of her own quarters. Knowing already that she was not alone. Infact she had sensed the presence quite frequently to the point that she had grown tired of ignoring it's obvious taunting. Sealing herself within her room away from prying eyes the mysterious Shinimi stepped into the very center of the room. All the while snorting in annoyance. As the entity within the shadows continued to lurk about her room. It intrigued Shinimi how this figure truly believed she could not catch it's horrid stench. One soaked in the blood of thousands and true intent that of a cold and calculated killer.

"Reveal yourself,I warn you I am no ordinary Celestial."Shinimi called out her voice filled with such confidence and utter disdain for those who stood in her way. Upon hearing her invitation the shadow figure released a low cackle into the night air. Praising Shinimi for noticing it's presence before once again speaking. " I'm impressed,but I should expect as much from the 'Princess of Chaos's " The voice of a male commented before the shadows from every corner of Shinimi's room began to collect around her in a thick fog. This putrid fog slowly began to twist and turn before Shinimi as the fog soon began to take the form of a strange all white baboon pelt, with what appeared to be a man or perhaps half demon of some sort wearing the deceased animal carcass.

Shinimi immediately went on high alert at the sudden apparition before her. As it's heavy demonic aura singed the very air around them. Infecting the once purified air with the demon's hellish aura. Poisoning the air as well enough to cause the weakest of the Celestials to fall to their knees. Their bodies wrecked with a horrid pain of this strong and unfamiliar poison it could indeed cause an immortals death. But that was not the case for Shinimi. For as she had said once before she was no ordinary Celestial. For she had royal blood of the first Celestial running through her veins. And she was not one to mess with.

Princess Shinimi turned her crimson orbs towards the intruder and source of the miasma. Her once dull orbs slowly becoming a burning crimson which flickered with so much rage and power it was unnerving. Shinimi glared towards the miasma which dared to coil around her slender form. Only earning the sudden crackling of the poison making contact with Shinimi's barrier. Lady Shinimi then taunted the newcomer seeking more of a challenge if they dared to do so. "I've underestimated you,I will do well not to do so again." The demon spoke,his baboon pelt shielding his face from the curious Princess. Insulted by his words Shinimi gritted her teeth as a violet wind seemed to rip through the entire room. Tossing over bookshelves,chairs and more which continued to spin around in the air around Shinimi. "Do you take me for a fool Yokai? I know your hiding that hideous demonic aura of yours. Your nothing but a puppet,you insignificant pest." Shinimi spat,her bloody eyes boring the demon puppet who couldn't help but to smirk at her words.

She was clever just as he was and perhaps could be of use to him. "No, I'm simply complimenting a deity of your Calibur. One that surely should be ruling this world don't you think?" The demon began already beginning to lure a new prey into his web of deceit. Hoping to engorge himself on her remains as that of a spider and leave the body for those who would dare stand against him. Yes that was it,for this woman could be his most powerful pawn as of yet. And he fully intended to have her within his grasp. Intrigued by his words Shinimi allowed the dire winds she had summoned to die down into nothing but a gentle night breeze. Along with dissipating the yokai's miasma without even lifting a finger. And to the yokai's joy Shinimi only seemed to impress him more and more with her display.

A brief smirk appeared on Shinimi's lips at the yokai's words. For it was about time someone else saw the potential she held. The right to rule over this entire civilization. And why not? After all Shinimi was the rightful heir to the Celestial Throne. Since birth she had been groomed to rule,it was her purpose in life. But it was snatched away from her before she could even blink. And by who? None other than her younger sister Shizuka whom had stolen what was rightfully Shinimi's. The throne and all the power that came along with it. And Shinimi was not willing to give up her rightful place on the throne not to anyone. Deciding this demon was of no threat to her Shinimi took a seat before the demon,her curiosity already peaked. "What you say is true, I am this world future ruler. State your business here Yokai,or you'll be purified by my flames." Shinimi stated her voice as icy as ever while her eyes never once left the baboon's. The strong Celestial had expected the yokai to shiver in terror or at least beg for it's pitiful life. But it did neither. Instead it dared to laugh in her face,as if mocking the true power of her sacred flames. Flames which had been passed down to only she and Shizuka. How dare he?!