Two Spiders

Unknown to Sesshomaru and Shizuka a strange spider crept into the room during their entire ordeal. Overhearing their entire conversation before giving off a dim crimson light before returning into the clutches of it's master. Naraku. With his hand outstretched for his insect spy the dangerous demon remained hidden within the shadows of the tainted forest his vicious demonic aura had dessimated. Knowing Celestials would be far too afraid of death than to venture out into his midst. Although there was one Celestial that would dare to expose herself to his demonic aura. Despite the harm on her very soul. But what did it matter. That woman's heart was already as black as they come. Far tainted before Naraku sunk his teeth into her. And that was Shinimi.

For she was nothing like her counterpart Shizuka. Yet Shinimi held her own charm about her,and her usefulness when it came to Naraku getting what he wanted. And with the information he had gathered there was once again something else in the world Naraku craved besides the Sacred Jewel. And that was more power. Revealing herself from the dark compounds of the forest Lady Shinimi stood tall. Her crimson eyes burning into all who gazed upon her including Naraku himself. For her eyes held true rage and betrayl which would definitely come in handy when it came to his new target. "I see your sister has finally returned." Naraku stated starting a conversation with the ragefilled Princess.

Shinimi sat upon a fairly large stone tossing her raven hair about she rolled her eyes"I'm well aware of that. I already have my eye on what I desire."Shinimi commented as she rolled her eyes at the heinous yokai. To this Naraku held back a brief cackle mocking the ex Celestial. "Are you sure about that?" Naraku questioned his eyes taking their dark glow which made Shinimi hiss at him in detest. How dare he mock her. Did he not know who he was dealing with? Rising to her feet Shinimi glared angrily towards Naraku as the very air around the two quickly began to sizzle leaving clouds of smoke about. Gritting her teeth Shinimi snapped her fingers as the sizzling air seemed to almost to as she commanded. Latching onto Naraku causing his very skin to bubble and boil leaving his bare flesh and bone exposed for all to see. But strangely he did not scream in agony,oh no for during the entire ordeal Naraku was laughing manically so much infact it distrubed Shinimi quite Abit making her blood boil.

"Don't laugh at me!!" Shinimi screamed as a sea of black flames formed at her feet. Lashing about at the world around her before fully extending themselves towards the laughing Naraku. Shinimi cared not of her tainted flames she only wished to cease that demon's horrid taunting of her. Yet still despite her tainted flames eating at his very flesh Naraku continued his laughter infact it became even louder,before suddenly ceasing. Believing she had finally killed that annoying demon Shinimi turned on her heels to leave the decrepit forest. Knowing all too well what her next target was. This world. And the throne belonged to her,so of course her target would be the Queen. The one whom yanked the very crown from her fingertips,and soon it would be hers.

Yet unknown to Shinimi she had not truly killed Naraku. No infact she had merely killed a demon puppet of his. The head of the puppet continued it's laughter before turning it's gaze towards the walking Shinimi. "Don't you want to know your true target,Queen Shinimi?" The puppet mocked drawing the confused Shinimi who turned her head to see that the puppet was indeed still active and that reeked of nothing but demon magic. Just what kind of demon was he anyway? Sighing lightly and white intrigued Shinimi took a few steps towards the talking head who smirked the moment she approached. "My target is the Queen. I kill her and this world is mine. Along with all the power of Celestials. I'm no Queen as long as she lives." Shinimi pointed out and to this Naraku's puppet shook his head stating "Kill your mother and rule the world yes. But your reign will be short lived if you do not see the big picture." Naraku stated causing Shinimi's blood to boil. She was not one for riddles.

"Speak or I'll end you puppet!" Shinimi spat causing Naraku to simply nod at her words "Very well,your Highness. Your little sister is pregnant and is bearing the Prophesized Saivors of your world." Naraku stated his words stabbing Shinimi in the heart like knives. She was pregnant,Shizuka was pregnant and not only with one but two children. "The Prophesized Saivors. Children born of both light and darkness. Able to wield both with ease and bring an end to darkness in this world. Once they grace earth with their presence they will become the pillars of the future. One's whom control destiny,those who will become the new Creators of the World." Shinimi informed the puppet as she gritted her teeth. How was she supposed to deal with that? A superior life form with miraculous power. There was no way she could maintain her reign as long as those children breathed.

An evident smirk appeared on Shinimi's lips as reality hit her. It was as Naraku said, she merely had to see the big picture. And to that her main target was her dear little sister. Killing those infants would be the only way she could reign supreme for all eternity. "Shizuka must die,and I will ripe those children from her very womb."Shinimi whispered her words dripping with venom as Naraku couldn't agree more. "That's right and I will aid you. I want one of those children for myself." Naraku informed Shinimi which quite surprised her. "And for what purpose do you want the child?" Shinimi asked as an evil smirk appeared on Naraku's lips as he spoke "I'm always in need of a better host. And what better than an all powerful being." He stated as Shinimi sighed lightly agreeing to Naraku's terms. But inside there was no way she would allow even one of those siblings to live. They both would die as would their mother. And this world would be Shinimi's. Forever submerged in never-ending darkness.  For that was the world she dreamed of so much. "I shall start things off on Earth. I will leave everything here for you to deal with." Naraku commented as he slowly disappeared from sight leaving Shinimi to her own devices. Naraku could do as he pleased as for Shinimi. She was ending this once and for all.

Shizuka would die,as would her children. Along with this prophecy from so long ago. The only hope would evaporate and Shinimi's hands would soon be stained with Shizuka's blood and to that she couldn't help but to smile in sickly glee.