Blood

The white haired hanyou charged towards Hisuri, his hand gripping firmly onto his large blade before he took a swing. The blade itself swirling with a collision of wind which threatened to rip the very sky in half. And yet Hisuri watched. The way the Hanyou braced himself for his own attack. The nails on his feet digging into the ground as he let out a loud roar "Wind-!" He began as he hoisted the fang like blade overhead. The billowing wind continuing to swirl dangerously around the blade. All though before the hanyou could finish his attack's name, Hisuri sidestepped his attack. Mere centimeters between the two as the short haired woman then turned on her heels with great speed. Before delivering a harsh knee to the face of the hanyou. Who let out a loud cry, dropping his blade which appearance began to sizzle before dissipating into that of a rusty blade.

Hisuri then kicked the blade behind her, keeping it a great distance from the intruder. Not wishing to destroy the village or the people who were their inhabitants. Peering behind her Hisuri noticed the presence of the elderly woman called Kaede. Whom rubbed her eye free of sleep before mumbling what all the noise was about. Though she merely gasped as she spotted the red garbed hanyou and Hisuri in battle.

Kaede also noticed the blade the hanyou always held was no longer in reach. And this caused great concern within her. "Ye all stop this Inuyasha!" She shouted to the hanyou who seemed to be struggling to control himself. Snarls filling the air around him as Hisuri quietly eyes the hanyou realizing his demon blood was boiling over. A feeling she was very familiar with. Slowly purple markings formed on the hanyou's cheek as his amber orbs now turned into a bloody crimson. Causing Kaede to gasp in fear. "Ye both must flee! Inuyasha is out of control!" Kaede called out to Hisuri who shook her head. Knowing if she left things the way they were. Surely this village would be wiped out by this hanyou. And she could not allow that on her father's land.

"Ill subdue him." "Ye cannot! Inuyasha cannot be stopped only- Kagome!" Kaede exclaimed as the eldery woman began to run with great difficulty to the other side of the village. In search of Kagome whom she hoped could stop Inuyasha before extreme measures wete necessary. While back where Inuyasha was the out of control hanyou took a step forward to Hisuri. His snarls now even louder and darker as he lounged towards Hisuri. His claws digging into his own flesh noth bathed in his own blood. The hanyou snarled before howling "Blades of Blood!" His bloody claws creating fissures of scar like crimson energy which scarred the very earth.

Hisuri darted out of the area of the attack, remaining on her toes as the hanyou attacked once more. Using the same method although he used all his claws to create an inescapable net of crimson. Which caused great harm upon Hisuri. She released a muffled cry in pain as multiple bloody claw marks covered her body fron head to toe. Her own crimson and amber tinged blood dripping onto the ground below. Hisuri stumbled to her knees, gritting her teeth as she peered towards the hanyou. Who smirked at her weakened form.

His bloody orbs devoid of any emotion except pleasure at Hisuri's dismay. The hanyou slowly approached Hisuri, licking her sweet blood from his claws. With an evident smirk on his lips. "Its over for you." He spat as the hanyou now loomed over Hisuri. Who's body trembled under his blood thirsty demonic aura. Twisting around him like a typhone ready to swallow Hisuri in its path. " My lady!" The Dragoness cried as she began to rush to Hisuri's aid. But stopped. Noticing the sudden change in aura which began to slowly ooze out of Hisuri's very pores.

Alarming the hanyou he took a few steps back. Able to see the burning crimson aura which draped around Hisuri. Her short raven locks billowing in the air due to the sudden spike of her destructive power. And yet her gaze remained turned to the ground. Hisuri's very blood boiling so much infact she wanted to cry out in pain. It was coming. The part of her she always kept at bay. The very power she respected and also feared. Her own demonic power. From the infamous Sesshomaru whom was one of the only few Daiyokai still living.

Hisuri slowly rose to her feet, her gaze still remaining lowered as the hanyou stared towards the woman in shock. Feeling the massive demonic aura she held growing threatening to swallow him whole in those jaws of hers. Unable to take it anymore Hisuri released a shrill cry into the air her voice a mixture of human and beast. "D-Dragoness!!! My father!!" Hisuri cried her hand extending upwards to the sky as a single tear rolled down her cheek. As did the remaining restraint Hisuri held against her demon blood. 'Father.' Hisuri thought to herself as an image of her father filled her gaze. His back turned to her before her own gaze was obstructed by the darkness that was her blood.

Which bound her in place, as her father's image seemed to grow in distance away from Hisuri. 'Dont leave me!' She cried out within as the Hisuri whom rather not fight an unnecessary fight had gone silent. Imprisoned within the very power she revered. Slowly Hisuri raised her head allowing all to glimpse her dangerous orbs which were no longer their emerald hue. Instead in their place were dark blue pupils similar to her father where the whites of her eyes were now a bloody crimson.

Startled at Hisuri's sudden cry for help and change in aura. The Dragoness dared to inch closer calling out to Hisuri nervously. "M-My Lady?" She asked as Hisuri's crimson gaze immediatly turned to the Dragoness. Surprising the Dragoness at the power which eminated from those eyes. But that wasnt all she saw. She witnessed fear and overall pain within those eyes of hers. But how could she stop it? Foolishly the hanyou attacked Hisuri once again this time she would not be pulling her punches.

As the hanyou clawed at Hisuri and to this she grabbed hold of Inuyasha's wrist. And in a swift motion breaking it in 4 different places with a loud crack. Anger in Inuyasha's cries of pain, as Hisuri then bent his fist backwards. The pain forcing Inuyasha to his knees through his snarls of pain. Hisuri smirked as she effortlessly began to break each of his fingers one by one. Her demon blood relishing the pain and carnage she was doing for once.

The cries of Inuyasha triggering the cries of none other than Kagome herself. Who Kaede had brought in hopes of controlling Inuyasha once more. "What are you doing to him?! Stop it!" Kagome cried out as she ran towards Hisuri and Inuyasha. Not caring he was in his demon form Kagome embraced Inuyasha from behind. Her warm touch beginning to soothe the darkness within him. As the unfocused hanyou blinked a few times. Gritting his teeth as his eyes faded to their normal hue. "K-Kagome?" "Yes, I'm right here." The two conversed as Kagome fully embraced Inuyasha.

Hisuri sighed bored as she released Inuyasha's broken hand. Giving him to the comforting arms of Kagome. Who sighed in relief as Inuyasha seemed to have regained his senses. His amber gaze turned towards Hisuri in shock as he eyed her. Now for the first time noticing the blue crescent moon marking on her forehead. Not believing his eyes Inuyasha slowly good, ignoring his broken hand as the bones had already slowly begun to mend themselves.

"Sesshomaru?" Inuyasha questioned boldly, his word suddenly snapping Hisuri back to reality at the sound of her father's name. Hisuri turned her crimson gaze back to Inuyasha releasing a light gasp as her dangerous aura seemed to melt away. Along with any animosity Hisuri ever had towards him. Slowly her emerald orbs returned and to this the Dragoness sighed in relief. Hisuri then walked over to Inuyasha who was infact quite abit taller than her. And yet she spoke with such authority and purpose it shook all those who heard her voice.

"How do you know my father?" Hisuri asked.