Wise Words,& the rumor of the Heaven Touching Village

Sesshomaru gracefully flew through the sky,with the dragon demon Ah-Un by his side. The two headed demon carried precious cargo;the sleeping Rin. And the now on edge Shizuka,who seemed to be peering over her shoulder fearfully. She was afraid,she was afraid of the fact that she was a target. It was true that Sesshomaru was a demon. And an amazingly strong one at that,and that being the strong demon that he was he had enemies already. Wanting his head on a pike. But to Shizuka it felt as if she was causing more conflict in his life. And she didn't want that. Shizuka gripped onto the reins of Ah-Un,gripping them tightly. She was more than on edge,she was beyond nervous about the situation. Shizuka remained quiet most of the ride,allowing the cold wind to whip her hair about. With her freehand she held onto the sleeping form of Rin. Who continued to sleep soundly in her arms. Heavens knew she never wanted to put Rin in danger,but maybe the heavens were ignoring her.

Shizuka found herself gazing towards the moonless sky. She felt safer with the moon wanting above her,but without it. She just felt vulnerable and powerless and that was something Shizuka desperately hated. There was just something about the moon that simply put her mind at ease. She desperately wanted to gaze upon the moon once more to feel that familiar sense of protection. It was true Sesshomaru had told her he would protect her but it wasn't the same. There was just something different when it came to the moon.

Sesshomaru noticed Shizuka was in deep thought and found himself gliding beside her. Watching her facial expressions. They were once mixed with fear and anxiety,and he wanted to fix that. Sesshomaru took the reigns of Ah-Un from her hands surprising the now confused Shizuka as he gently hoisted Shizuka off of the two headed demon. Holding the young woman close to his chest,causing Shizuka to turn 3 different shades of red. "M-My Lord?"Shizuka muttered shyly towards the handsome Sesshomaru. He then placed the reins in Jaken's hands ordering him to return home.

"Home?! But My Lord the journey is only a few days. Surely you could join us."The imp demon implied,not really wanting to travel the rest of the way with the bubbly Rin. Who seemed to always find a way to push his buttons. "I have other matters to attend to. Now go."Sesshomaru ordered as Ah-Un immediately took off to the west knowing fully well where he was going. Home. Shizuka watched the two headed demon disappear in the distance before feeling herself and Sesshomaru slowly begin the decent towards the ground.

"Where are we going My Lord?"Shizuka questioned,quite curious to know why exactly he had separated the group so suddenly. "You want to know what you are correct? Sesshomaru asked as Shizuka nodded. It was true she wanted to know what she was. She knew she had powers identical to ones of a priestess,yet she knew she was not in fact a priestess. So what else could she be? "Yes but My Lord...it appears we are heading to a human village."Shizuka pointed out as the two now stood on a fairly large hill which seemed to tower of a relatively peaceful village.

It's many elderly residents roamed the dirt roads while making constant conversation about their day. Sesshomaru knew this village all too well. This was the village his half demon brother Inuyasha would frequent. And the very same village where the dead priestess Kikyo once watched over the Sacred Jewel 50 years ago. "There is an old woman here,who might know something about you."Sesshomaru informed as the two began to walk towards the village. Already Shizuka could feel the eyes of the villagers upon them. Eyes filled with fear as it's once happy residents took shelter in their wooden huts. It was then that Shizuka swore she heard a bow being drawn. As did Sesshomaru,the demon turned to meet the gaze of an elderly woman.

She wore the traditional red and white robes belonging to a priestess. The elderly woman also had an eye patch which seemed to cover up an old injury. She then drew her bow aiming the arrow directly towards Sesshomaru. "Speak ye busy Sesshomaru."The elderly priestess spoke her voice filled with disdain for Sesshomaru. But she lowered her bow when she locked eyes with Shizuka. "It can't be." The old priestess whispered before dropping her bow to the ground. She then lowered her head towards Shizuka in respect before whispering"Ye has graced us with your presence once again."She said.

This greatly confused Shizuka as Sesshomaru stood infront of her. Demanding answers. "I do not have the answers you seek about her,but I can direct you to a place that does. There is a village in the far North. Who's village almost seems to touch the heavens themselves. They should have the answers you seek."The woman stated before Sesshomaru bid Shizuka to follow him. She agreed of course but was quite curious about the old priestess's actions. Why did she bow to her? And what exactly was waiting for her at this village?

Watching them leave the old priestess known as Kaede stared towards the fleeting form of the beautiful woman. Knowing the person she had his met could infact be one of them. One of the two Celestial Maidens who fell from the heavens. She could very well be one of them. Which meant she would have a perilous life and journey ahead of her. Kaede quietly prayed for the well-being of the woman before returning to her hut,hoping all went well for the woman.