Unhinged

Hisuri flinched in discomfort, her consciousness resurfacing for a moment. In that split second she saw her brother; Souma overcome by his own demonic power. For Hisuri felt this in her very soul, her left hand finding it's way to her heart. She clutched onto her chest, as a single tear slithered down her cheek. Souma. He was in pain, just as she was now. And there was no way they could help one another. Not from this far away..not the way they were now. As of now the two twins had fallen quite low without one another. Gritting her teeth Hisuri took a step towards Yoru and the remnants of the doll. Whom was devoured completely by Hisuri's blistering flames before it could even move.

All the while Yoru fearfully backed away from the demonic aura dripping Hisuri. Malice radiating off of her violently as she sunk her nails into his flesh. Causing Yoru to release a wail, hoping his dragon scales would be enough to block the assault. But this proved fruitless as his own blood gushed from the wounds to Hisuri's delight. She then held her nodachi overhead, the weapon coated in her vicious flames. Yoru became wide eyed until the ground below him erupted, causing Hisuri to jump away. Distancing herself as a hoard of demons emerged from the hole, and Yoru immediately found safety among them. Smirking as he flew away into the putrid sky above, leaving Hisuri utterly enraged. Her blood boiling, though she was soon blinded by an intense headache which surfaced in her. The pain so severe that Hisuri fell to her knees in a shaking mess. Holding onto herself and begging for it to stop. She had never felt anything like this before, but Hisuri was sure it had something to do with Souma. She had to get home quickly.

It was then that following her Mistress's scent, the Dragoness Narize arrived at the scene. Lowering her human form gently among the flames. Holding her breath until she spotted her fallen Mistress. "Mistress!" Narize exclaimed as she rushed to Hisuri's side. Immediately noticing the horrid condition she was in. "What happened to you?" Narize whispered sorrowfully before allowing a change to overcome her body. Taking her true form of a Dragon, intending to take Hisuri home where she belonged. Weakly Hisuri pulled herself upon Narize's back as she muttered"Souma—take me to him now, Narize!" Hisuri retained her lower tone that chilled Narize. Yet even so Narize took flight, her mighty scaled wings flapping violently against the wind. All the while Hisuri's azure and crimson gaze flickered back fourth between herself and the eyes of Souma. Who stared at Sesshomaru unfazed by his demonic power. To this Sesshomaru clenched his teeth, before speaking. "You are not yourself,Souma. Come to your senses." Hearing this Souma almost cracked a smile, although it was a sinister one. That chilled Sesshomaru and Hisuri respectively.

"I am more myself then I have ever been." Souma informed as he slowly walked circles around his father. Sizing the powerful Daiyokai before him, his eyes slanted lowly. "Do I threaten you, father?" Souma questioned as he appeared before Sesshomaru in the blink of an eye. Standing mere centimeters from Sesshomaru, causing Sesshomaru to stand his ground. Refusing to back down, even if it was his son. "Stand down Souma." Sesshomaru barked earning a sinister grin from Souma. One that widened upon his features dramatically, causing the once level headed boy to become truly monstrous. "Or what?" Souma mused before slowly drawing his sword, aiming the blade directly towards Sesshomaru. Lord Sesshomaru swallowed hard, his eyes lowered roared Souma. Seeing how truly dangerous his children could be. But he was a father; their father. And Sesshomaru refused to leave Souma. He would stay here with him, even if he was indeed cut down. Souma would never know the pain of being alone and unloved by his parents. Ever.

Releasing a deep sigh Sesshomaru drew his weapon as well, prepared to defend himself. And somehow get through to his son. "It seems I must teach you a stern lesson." Sesshomaru informed, his calm expression remaining as Souma eagerly bound into the air his blade ready. Clashing vertically with Sesshomaru's the sensation of metal against metal clanking against one another. The noise was mind shattering but the battle contained. The two Yokai parrying blow after blow with grace and skill. But eventually cuts made themselves known to Sesshomaru, one bleeding heavily on his right cheek. Another was a jagged mess strewn across his chest, but even so Sesshomaru stood. Crimson soaking through Sesshomaru clothing,sticking to the wound. While Souma remained clearly unharmed and pleased at his work, witnessing Sesshomaru stumble to his knees. His breathing labored as the Daiyokai struggled to stand once more. Only to earn a blade pressed to his throat by Souma who displayed a now bored expression across his face. "I'm bored with you." Souma began, his gaze a hazy sand twisted sight. Sesshomaru flinched as he was roughly grabbed by his silver locks, forced to look his son in his eye.

For even in this situation not a single sliver of fear was in Sesshomaru's eyes. No the exact opposite, instead what lay within was an undying love for a his son and utter respect. But most of all, sorrow was there. Seeing that Sesshomaru had indeed failed his children and his wife. If he could not save his son, he was not worthy of her love. His beloved Shizuka. A neverending light and warmth in this world. How Sesshomaru would miss it so. He couldn't help but to smile slightly to himself at the thought before Souma rose his sword hand above his head. His harsh demeanor remaining as Sesshomaru whispered words to his son. Ones that she knew needed to be heard. "Forgive me, my son." With those words Souma's sword came down with swiftness. Only to be blocked by the large wings of Narize; or the Dragoness. She stood before Lord Sesshomaru, her wings protecting the injured Daiyokai before Narize created a gust of wind. Forcing Souma at bay, who hissed angrily towards Narize.

Lord Sesshomaru peered towards Narize who glanced towards Lord Souma. Her gaze faltering at his visage, for Narize's very heart weeped. She knew Souma, how kind he was. The courage and strength that was behind Lord Souma. It was this and his gentleness that drew her towards him. Even if she shouldn't. Narize couldnt help but to shed tears for Souma knowing only one person could help him. And it was not she nor even Lady Shizuka. That very person now made her way to the battlefield. Her own azure and crimson hued eyes glowing in the moonlight. Her very appearence causing Sesshomaru to momentarily forget his injuries. As his gaze drifted to the visage of his daughter, Hisuri who too seemed to be under the influence of her demon blood. However, Hisuri seemed to be conscious and above all herself.

Hisuri turned her head to her father, her gaze reflecting his own. It was strangely comforting, after all this was what Hisuri always wished for. To stand tall and defend her father, and now she would be able to do so. However, she never would have expected her enemy to be her own brother. Upon her appearence Souma seemed physically distraught at her very gaze. For Souma began to tremble violently, his grip on his weapon wavering. As even in this state, it seemed that Souma could not raise a hand to his sister. But for how long would his will remain? And could Hisuri still reach him?