A Distraction and an Unfathomable Appearance

Sesshomaru hurried to leave Shizuka's sight,with her hurtful gaze lingering in his mind. Why did it bother him so much? This human who continued to haunt his thoughts as of late grew quite tiring and annoying. Before the young Demon Lord realized it he soon found himself at a common demon brothel. Where already the smell of demon women lingered in the air around him. Yes. This was what he wanted,one of such distraction that Sesshomaru sought desperately.

If even for one fleeting moment these women could serve as entertainment for him. Then perhaps he could leave his thoughts of a human where they were meant to be. In the Underworld where he hoped Shizuka would never pray on his thoughts. The moment he stepped inside of building he was immediately greeted by countless demon women. Who looked to him with hunger in their eyes. Knowing fully well if they gained Sesshomaru's favor than surely their status in life would be allivated. One by one many demon women draped themselves upon Sesshomaru,caressing his body.

"Welcome My Lord,we have been waiting for you."The demon women stated,their voice filled with deceit and most of all lust. But not just s lust for physical intimacy,no it was something more. A lust for power. Power these demon knew they could possibly obtain if they gained the Great Dog Demons favor. Sesshomaru allowed the foolish demons to lead him to a table where food and wine would be served to him. He watched as one of the women who's crimson eyes seemed to be trained on him,began to pour from a clay pot a deep crimson liquid.

It was something that Sesshomaru craved,wine. Something that would aid in forgetting his troubles. Forgetting the oncoming tears that he knew Shizuka had shed due to his actions. The young dog demon sighed as he took a sip of the crimson liquid already feeling the affects of the drink take effect. For this was not any ordinary liquor. No this was yokai liquor, made especially for demons. One sip alone would be enough to make any demon intoxicated and Sesshomaru was no different. The demon women giggled before two of them took a seat beside him.

Allowing their hands to caress his body through his kimono. "We've never had a demon of your caliber in our midst." "It is a great honor to have you." The two demon women whispered,their scent becoming almost intoxicating to the inebriated dog demon who found himself taking more sips than he should have from his cup. One by one the demon women smirked before completely surrounding Sesshomaru,using their femine wilds to seduce him. And carefully and skillfully they began to take things of value from him. From his kimono,to the once useless Tenseiga.

Sesshomaru reached out towards one of the demon women. Grabbing her roughly by the throat beginning to choke the very life from her. The woman gasped all the while struggling against his strong might,the smell of alcohol was heavy on his breathe as he continued his assault. The demon woman lashed out towards him,her hands clawing at his face leaving faint red marks before she suddenly stopped moving. Her body becoming limp under his grip. Slowly Sesshomaru released the demon woman while the other woman hissed before turning to run,but something stopped them. No it was more like someone stopped them. As one of the women opened the sliding door leading to the outside she was greeted by the appearance of a woman.

The woman stood before them in a simple crimson kimono with samurai blossoms scattered upon it. From what they could tell she was human for the most part. But her smell,she smelled of something different. She was not quite human but she was not a demon either. What was she? The woman was deathly pale with long flowing raven hair which was gently tossed by a strong gust of wind around her. While her pale emerald eyes seemed to glare daggers towards the frightened demon women. Sesshomaru peered towards the woman in the doorway,in utter disbelief. It was Shizuka.

But how did she find him? And more importantly,what was she doing here? "I believe you have something that does not belong to you."Shizuka stated,her pale eyes suddenly taking their translucent hue. In fear the demon woman backed away,except for one. One was daring. She bared her canines towards Shizuka before lunging towards Shizuka,but she never stood a chance. In a flash of silver light, silver flames began to lick at the demon's body. She wailed in pain before her body quickly became nothing but ash. Serving as a warning to the other demons before her.

In fear of the intruder the remaining demons dropped Sesshomaru's belongings before running for their miserable lives. Leaving the now lucid Sesshomaru and the silent beauty Shizuka. He quickly dressed,placing his sword on his hip once more before daring to step towards Shizuka. Who remained as still as stone. Sesshomaru peered down towards the woman before her,noticing her pupils still held their translucent hue. She was still using that strange spiritual power of hers,which meant he could possibly be in danger. But at the moment Sesshomaru didn't care. He was curious of why she was here.

"How did you find me?"Sesshomaru questioned the woman before him,who rose her head to meet his amber gaze. She spoke with so truthfully infact it surprised the young demon. "I just knew,but I never expected you to be in a brothel."She stated causing Sesshomaru to actually smirk at her words. She was being honest with him,and he was pleased by this. "You seem irritated by this,why is that?"Sesshomaru questioned and what she was about to say surprised both Sesshomaru and Shizuka. "Of course I am. I couldn't bear the thought of you being with other women."She answered.

Unknown to the two their paths would forever be intertwined with those words. Words filled with conviction,and love. Destinies filled with hardships,love and heartache. But would it be worth it? Their continuous paths? Or should the two separate and shield their hearts from one another once more?