Introduction to My World of Immortals

Of Immortals

Dedicated to my wattpad family; the first people to love my characters, enjoy reading my work and help it become what it is today.

Disclaimer: I will make references, often times, to actual existing objects and/or media (songs, TV shows, possibly any other real life references). If so, I am not the owner of these references; I am simply borrowing them for certain contexts. My characters are original devised by me. They belong to me.

All Rights Reserved.

Writing Style and Prose (This may or may not be an epic novel, but it does involve numerous characters.)

My writing style may or may not be unique, but I think it is. (shocking) First off, I don't EVER tell my readers directly in which POV the scenes are occurring. This is so that I can have the suspense and surprise factor at my disposal at all times. I also use a style of writting that's a little weird but I got inspired from Stephen King. This brilliant man, author of many amazing novels, has alternated directly in paragraphs between character POVs with simple descriptions and sentences. When he has used this style, he doesn't make a break and change scenes in order to introduce the character in which the events are being viewed. He does it seamlessly, so please do not tell me that I need to make a break or make blatant a change of a scene in order to clarify which character's "head" you're in, unless it's too confusing or ambiguous. To me, this is more realistic, seeing on how numerous events may take place during dialogues or scenes involving any number of characters. Nevertheless, I enjoy feedback, so if you DO get lost at some point with the POV switching, feel free to correct me. My style is also Third Person Omniscient. (I'm hoping you all know what that is.)

When reading about an Immortal, mainly the werewolves, they would tend to "speak" in a special way. I point this out by either using the bold option or italics. Italics mainly for special mind communicative abilities, like for the wolves. (Since to me a wolf ACTUALLY speaking is hard to believe, I have them communicate telepathically or however you like to call it.)

Inner thoughts are expressed with --------------> ' (on quote mark and italics)

Dialogue is expressed with ---------------> " (the usual, twin quote marks)

Conceptualization and Inspiration

First and foremost, my world is vast and it leaves a lot to be explored, making it perfect for sequels and whatnot. Important: This is definitely not your typical werewolf story or any type of supernatural creature for that matter!

Yes that's right, I worked hard on my conceptualization and I think it's really safe to say that most of it is very original. Of course since everything in this world has been done, you will find slight similarities. If given the chance, you will see later on how different this story really is. There is a good amount of some cultural lore and themes (Japanese lore, Native American, Greek and slight spiritual themes) but they are not completely exact, in the sense that I take bits and pieces from each and tweak them to help fit the story.

Werewolves are the race that I worked on the most, and they are not you're boring anthropomorphic wolf beast archetype. The story centers on a lot of different aspects of all the races; why they are, how they came to be, what they believe in, and how they function as living beings. This came to me as inspired from all the different takes and lore you hear and see nowadays, so I decided to create a world where most of it coexists.

This story is heavily romantic, pure fantasy/supernatural and werewolf-themed, but with a good mix, nothing sexual or objectionable. Sex is implicit (there may be some slight details but nothing major).

Lastly, Exsavior is pronounced Xavier; I just spell it phonetically as I like it better this way.

Enough rambling on to the list!

The Immortals List

Werewolves/Wolves

Witches (Wicca related nothing too in depth)

Shapeshifters

Vampires (slight mentions and appearance of said race not too major)

Demons

Templars (my original take; you'll see a lot of races conceptualized this way)

Succubi

Savants

Others

(A few others that, for all intents and purposes of the story's thrill, I cannot reveal just yet.)

Well that's all, Enjoy!