Chapter 26 What's My Age Again?

Chapter 26

What’s My Age Again?

“No one should take themselves so seriously.”

~Blink 182
~

       The next day was more of a relief than anything, and David beamed with a sense of pride and satisfaction when he lifted his naked form from his bed. He was about to go find the bathroom, when the mirror beckoned his attention. For some reason, he stopped before it and ogled over himself.

       “I am one sexy beast,” he said while flexing his muscles.

       “Mm you sure are baby.” The skin on his back almost jumped right off when the voice showered his sensitive ears. He turned in a rush and saw Isabel’s naked form sprawled on his bed, her pale long blonde hair cascading in every which way over her flawless skin. It kissed her plumped breasts and cooed him to pounce, as her rosy lips called out to him.

       “Wanna go again?” she said to him with nothing but lust; it invaded his sensitive nose.

       He blinked once and then twice as he looked at his body again. The fact that he was naked and in his bedroom told him that something did happen last night. Looking back up at her, he swallowed hard and nervously took one step forward.

       “No way, ya ain’t makin’ me look bad, pup. She’s askin’ for a real wolf.”

       Suddenly, David was yanked back hard by his shoulder. He lost his balance and fell down, only to see his own reflection stepping right out of his mirror. At first it appeared to be his reflection, but upon closer observation he noticed just how different this ‘version’ of him was.

       He was buffer and had the tattoo of a sensual woman holding a large jug on his right arm. His hair was black, much like David’s, but it appeared to have a stronger edge to it. The man’s blue eyes were much lighter and more intense than his own, and they bore a wild mystifying glint that sent shivers down his spine. Lastly, his facial hair was a dead giveaway of the age difference between them.

       “Who—what are you? Where did you come from?” David asked, but the man said nothing as he walked towards Isabel and embraced her naked form. She moaned and writhed under his touch, and that’s when David realized that Isabel had been inviting that man to lay with her from the start.

       One scream snapped him out of the trance, as David lifted his sweating body from his bed. His white tank was soaked, but that was the only soiled piece of clothing that he wore. The black boxer briefs were still intact, and it made him sigh in exhaustion and relief.

     ‘Thank god it wasn’t another one of those nights…’ David thought, as he got up and readied himself for class.

       Lily was sound asleep, and that made him smile; she was finally getting the rest she needed. As for Exsavior, who had taken Cassius’s room, was nowhere to be found, and that’s when David remembered. He and Isabel were on a trip, far beyond the reaches of Glendale city, visiting a foreign werewolf pack that Margery had advised Exsavior to seek. When Isabel had told David about the road trip, his first instincts was to go as well.

       Nevertheless, he understood the implications that his presence would have caused. If Exsavior was treading on thin ice just by going, then tagging along wouldn’t have done any good.