Chapter 3: School

I was woken by a loud noise. When my vision came around, I realized it was my alarm clock. I slapped it and noise stopped.. I rolled over on my back and stared at the sealing for a moment. It was Monday and I had school. My first day of school I started on Friday and now it was my first full week at school. I got up and had a quick shower. I blow dried my hair and put it up in a pony tail. I grabbed a pair of black tights and a shirt to go with it. I grabbed my shoes and headed down stairs. I sat on one of the steps and put my shoes on. I walked into the kitchen and found Hunter sitting down at the table. He was digging into some food and didn't notice me.

"Would you like me some breakfast Miss?" An Omega asked me.

"Yes please." I said.

She hurried behind the counter and I walked over to the table. I sat down on the chair across from him.

"How was your sleep?" Hunter asked me without looking up from his phone.

"It was great, how about you?" I asked.

"I didn't sleep at all." He said.

Luna entered the kitchen and the Omegas greeted her. Luna was very warm to the Omegas unlike Alpha. Ever since dinner we had Friday, he's been snapping at the Omegas to do more work.

Luna sat beside Hunter and Omegas hurried with a plate for her. Another Omega brought over coffee for her and Luna thanked them. They both hurried back to their spots to make more food for the rest of the family. Nancy came over with a plate full of food for me. She set it down in front of me and smiled at me warmly.

"Thanks Nancy." I said.

She nodded and walked away. She grabbed the jug of juice and afforded me some. She poured me a glass and turned to Hunter.

"Would you like some juice?" Nancy asked Hunter.

He looked up at her and slid the glass over to her. She poured him some and slid it back over to him.

"Will the Betas and Alpha be having breakfast Luna?" She asked.

"Loka is gone on a business trip and Mia is gone out already. Mandy might want something to eat, so I would wait a little longer." Luna said.

Nancy nodded and walked back behind the counter. We ate our breakfast in silence and I enjoyed the food. The moon goddess must have blessed Omegas in making great food, no wonder packs use them for making food.

Beta Greg came into the kitchen fully dressed. He sat down at the table and a Omega brought him over a plate full of food. Beta Greg inhaled the plate full of food and his coffee. Mandy came into the kitchen and saw me sat down.

"Would you like anything Beta Mandy?" Nancy asked.

"No thank you Nancy, I'm not hungry." Mandy said.

"Let's get you to school before you're late." Beta Greg said.

Mandy grabbed a apple from the basket on the counter and left the kitchen. Beta Greg soon disappeared and it was just the three of us.

"You can start cleaning up Omegas, thanks for breakfast." Luna said.

I got up and brought my plate to the counter. I thanked them for the lovely meal and left to grab my bag. I found Beta Mia was sat in the living room looking over files.

"Good morning Beta Mia." I said.

"Good morning Aurora." She said.

"How do you know my name?" I asked.

"I know all the names of future Lunas." Beta Mia said.

I looked at her in shock. Did she overheard Luna and Hunter talking about it? Can she read minds? A million of ideas flooded into my head and felt my heart beat faster. Beta Mia looked up at me and noticed me slightly panicking.

Mated To The Leader Of The Packजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें