Chapter 29: Home

I slept for most of the train ride.  I woke up to a low growl. I was confused by the sound. I opened my eyes and saw Hunter was laughing.

"What are you laughing at?" I asked as I yawned.

"You're stomach is growling." He said as he chuckled.

I looked down at my stomach and heard another growl. I laughed a little bit. I looked out the window and saw it was dark out. Hunter leaned over me and grabbed the bag.  He went thru the bag and took a container out. I took my legs off him and sat in my seat right. Hunter pulled the table down and placed the container on the table.

"It's fruits." He said.

I smiled at him. He handed me a fork, and I started eating the fruit slowly. My stomach still wasn't good. I could only eat so much food, which sucked.  Hunter placed a bottle of water on the table.

"You can drink once you are finished eating. I don't want you to throw up." He said.

I nodded, and started eating. After a eating a few strawberries, I felt full. I pushed the container to the side to show I was finished.

"That's it? Are you sure?" He asked.

I nodded. He sighed as he picked up the container. I took the bottle of water and drank some. I closed the bottle and handed it back to him. I put the table back and put my legs back up on hunter. I fell back to sleep. I don't know how long I was asleep for.  I was woken up by the train stopping. My eyes snapped open and I dug my nails into the seat.

"It's okay, we are home." Hunter said.

I took my legs off Hunter and looked out the window. It was bright outside. I got up slowly and stretched. My lower body was numb from sitting down for so long. I stepped out into the line of the train. Hunter got up and grabbed the bag. He walked past me and I followed him out. I took the sunglasses out of my pocket and put them on. I breathed in the fresh air. We walked over to a bench and sat down. I watched as Hunter pulled out his phone and dialed.

"We are at the station now." He said.

I was confused on who he was talking to. I heard the voice on the phone, but couldn't make it out.

"Okay, bye." Hunter said.

He hung up his phone and put in back in his pocket. Hunter and I walked to the parking lot. Hunter saw something, and waved his hand. I looked and saw a car coming closer to us. Once the car stopped, I realized it was Beta Greg. I sighed with relief.  He got out of the car and shook hands with Hunter.

"Are you alright?" Beta Greg asked.

I nodded my head slowly.  He pulled into a short hug. I didn't know what to do, so I hugged him back. He let me go, and got into the car. Hunter opened the door for me, and I got in.

*At the pack house.*

Beta Greg pulled up to the pack house. A wave of anxiety hit me.  Hunter opened the car door for me, and I got out.  Beta Greg opened the door to the pack house and we walked in. The smell of Hunter hit me hard as I walked in. I loved the smell.

"Your mother and brother are downstairs in the cells with Isabella. They should be up later." Beta Greg said.

I nodded.

"Can I talk to you for a moment Hunter?" Beta Greg asked.

"Of course. Aurora, you can go into the kitchen and grab something to eat." Hunter said.

I left them to their conversation without another word. I walked into the kitchen.  It felt like I haven't been in this house for months, but it was only a week.  I grabbed an apple from the counter. My wolf fangs grew, and I bite into the apple. It was like heaven in my mouth.  As I finished the apple, Hunter came into the kitchen.

"I have to step out of a little bit. Is that alright?" He asked.

"Of course." I said.

He walked up to me and kissed me. I smiled up at him.

"Go on, before you keep Greg waiting." I said.

He laughed, and began walking away.  I walked behind him. I grabbed his butt as he walked out the door.

"Don't you get frisky now." He said as he laughed.

I laughed at him. I began walking up the stairs.

"I got Netflix in my room!" Hunter yelled when I got to the top of the stairs.

"Perfect thanks!" I yelled back.

I walked down the long hallway and past my old bedroom. I walked into Hunter's bedroom. This was my first time in his room. It was bigger than I thought it was.  I closed the door behind me and walking into the bathroom. He had a large bath tub. I praised to the lord for it. I looked into the mirror and looked at myself. I had bags under my eyes and my hair was a mess. I grabbed Hunter's hair brush and brushed the knots out of my hair. After ten minutes, my hair was finally straight. I took off my sweater and placed in the laundry bin. I looked at the mirror again. The gauze wrapped around my stomach. I slowly started taking it off. I finally got it off and threw the gauze away.  I looked down at my stomach and saw the black line around it. Would it be there forever? I looked at my wrists and saw the same ugly mark.

Before I could think of anymore negative thoughts, I walked over to the shower and turned it on. I took off the rest of my clothes and got in the shower. I scrubbed away all the dirt. After a long and needed shower, I got out and dried myself. I threw my now wet hair into a bun. I put on my bra and panties and left the bathroom. I walked into Hunter's closet and grabbed one of his shirts. I pulled it over my head and looked down. His shirts looked like dresses on me. I left his closet and hopped onto his bed. I grabbed the remote and turned on Netflix. I looked thru all the movies, and picked Titanic. After maybe an hour in, I started falling asleep. I was woken up by the door opening. I heard Hunter's chuckle and smiled. After what seemed like forever, I felt him get in the bed beside me.

"I see you had a great day." He said.

He snuggled into me and took a deep breath.

"You smell good." He said.

"I did use your soap." I said.

He laughed, and I started laughing. After we stopped laughing, I heard him purring. I began purring too. I soon fell asleep to him purring in my ear.