Chapter 24: The day

Aurora's POV

I started to wake back up. I was surprised by how warm I was. The cell was always cold. My wrists and ankles felt like they were on fire. I opened my eyes and found I was in the dark. I tried to move, but I couldn't. The more I moved, the more my wrists and ankles burned. I heard voices outside of the room.

"Is she awake?" Alpha asked.

I growled at his voice.

"I'm going to go check right now." Jim said.

"Alright. Keep me updated. If she isn't pregnant in a couple of hours, we kill her." Alpha demanded.

I felt my heart rate start to speed up. The asshole raped me! I wanted to scream and cry. I wanted to do a lot, but I couldn't.  I heard the door open and then close. Jim flicked the light on. I closed my eyes at the brightness.

"I have come to check on you." Jim said.

"I heard." I growled.

He laughed at me. I opened my eyes and looked around the room. I looked down at my and saw I was only wearing shorts and a sports bra.

"Alpha put clothes on you." He said.

"Right after he raped me? How nice of him." I said.

Jim cleared his throat. I looked down at my ankles and saw the chains.

"Why are my ankles and wrists burning?" I asked.

"They are silver chains." He said.

He leaned over the bed and took the chains off my wrists. I held them so I could see them. Dry blood covered my wrists. Blood dripped onto my face. I reopened the wound.  Jim took the chains off my ankles. Blood circled my ankles. I stared down at my ankles. Jim held out handcuffs.

"I won't make them tight." He said.

I held my wrists out and he cuffed me. He placed another chain on the hand cuffs. I got onto my feet. He led me out of the room. My ankles burned with every move. After a while of walking, Jim brought me to back to the cell. He unlocked the door. I walked in first. Everyone had their eyes on me. Jim took the cuffs off me. He walked back out and locked the door. Mother came up to me.

"What did he do?" She said.

She grabbed my arm and look at my wrists.

"He just chained me up and beat me. That's all." I lied.

"Your wounds sweetie, they are infected." Mother said.

"I'll be fine." I said.

She let me go. I walked over to my mattress and sat down.

"Do you want me to clean them out?" Mother asked.

I shook my head. She was confused. I knew I was going to die. At this point, I didn't care.

"Mika, we need you upstairs." Someone said on her radio.

"I'll be right up." My mother said.

She looked back at me before she left the room. I looked down at my body. My sides were black and blue. I leaned against the wall. I closed my eyes.

"At least I still have you Ella." I said to my wolf.

I felt her presence, but she ignored me.

"Ella, talk to me." I begged.

"You should have listened to mate. We wouldn't be in this situation. We are going to die. We will never see mate again." She cried.