Chapter 33: Killer Within

Hunter and I sat in his office. He sat at his computer doing pack paper work online. I sat looking thru all the pack members. I had to do a quick on everyone in the pack. There were a lot of wolves in this pack. I tried to focus on my work, but all I could hear was Hunter's foot tapping on the floor. After twenty minutes of not focusing, I placed the papers down. I rubbed my eyes with my hands. I heard Hunter's chair turn.

"Aurora." He said.

"Hm." I said as I kept on rubbing my face.

"We have to do something about the rogues and Sydney." Hunter said.

I sighed. The rogues that kidnapped me many months ago were still locked away. Sydney was rioting away in a cell. Hunter wouldn't tell me where he kept his father. I turned my chair so I was facing him.

"We need the space for other rogues. There have been sighting of them for the past few days." He said.

I leaned back in my chair and let out a breath. I thought about it for a moment, and nothing came to mind.

"We can't set them free, not after what they did to you darling. We are going to have to kill them." Hunter said.

"I agree. We have to do it today. If we don't, we will never get it done." I said.

"Good thinking Luna." Hunter said as he smiled.

"It was your idea Alpha." I said.

I got up from my seat and stretched. Hunter wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. I stood between his legs as he hugged me.

"Let's have some lunch, I'm hungry." I said.

Hunter slowly let me go. I got out from between his legs and walked over to the door. I looked at the huge hole in the door.

"You still haven't fixed my door yet." He said.

"I'm working on it." I said as I laughed.

We headed downstairs and into the kitchen. No one was in the kitchen yet. I looked up at the clock and saw it was 12 o'clock.

"My mother isn't Luna anymore; she's got no need to be up early anymore." Hunter said.

I jumped up onto the counter. Hunter raised an eyebrow at me.

"You make food this time. I made food all week." I said.

"Fine." Hunter said.

I jumped off the counter and walked past him.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I'm going to the living room. I want to watch TV." I said as I walked out.

I hopped over the couch and grabbed the remote. I turned the TV on and went into Netflix. I went thru the recommended. I saw a show that I have never seen before.

"Babe?" I called out.

"Yes?" He asked.

"What's the walking dead?" I asked.

"You have never seen it?!" Hunter yelled back.

"Nope." I said.

"We are watching it then!" He yelled back.

I placed the remote on my lap and waited for Hunter to finish cooking. I soon smelled bacon frying. My mouth watered at the smell. After a little bit, Hunter walked into the living room with a tray of food.

"The walking dead is the best." Hunter said as he placed the tray.

"What's it about?" I asked.