Chapter 21: Meeting new people

I laid on the mattress and thought about terrifying things. I felt like they were going to rape me, than kill me. I shook with fear as images popped into my head.

"Hunter." I said in my head.

I kept on saying his name over and over again. I prayed he was there. I heard another voice in my head.

"Hunter." I said again.

"Aurora?" asked Hunter.

"Hunter, I have been kidnapped." I said softly.

"By who baby?" He asked me.

"They-they are going to r-rape me." I said as I began to cry.

"Who baby?" Hunter said.

I went to answer him, but couldn't. I fell into a deep sleep. I don't know how long I was under for. I'm guessing it was a couple of hours. I heard the cell door open and close. I couldn't open my eyes or move. I could only hear. I felt something cold be wrapped around my wrists.

"Wake up." Someone said.

They kicked the side of the mattress. They growled at me. I heard the sound of chains and them moving closer towards me. All of a sudden I was being pulled. My eyes shot open and I saw Jim.

"Come on." He said.

I looked down at my wrists and saw handcuffs. There was a chain connected to them.  Jim held the other end of the chain. He pulled at the chain and got me onto my feet.

"Where are we going?" I asked softly.

"You will see." He said with a slight chuckle.

Jim led me out of the cell and brought me down the hallway. I looked at the other people in the cells. They all were shaking, probably from how fucking cold it is down here. When I breathe thru my mouth, I can literally see my breath. Jim brought me through a couple of more hallways. We stopped at a door. It was a medal door with a big lock. Jim grabbed his keys and unlocked the door.

"Welcome to your new home." He said.

He opened the door and signaled for me to walk in. I took a deep breath, and walked in. Jim closed the door behind me. He took the chain off of my handcuffs, than removed the handcuffs. There were at least ten other women in the room.

"You will sleep there." He said as he pointed to a mattress in the corner.

"Bathroom is in the back there. Dinner will be soon. Go sit down. You look like you're going to fall." Jim said.

I was going to say something really bitchy to him, but I didn't. I was scared of what the outcome might be. He walked out of the room and locked at door. I slowly walked over the mattress. I sat down on the hard bed and leaned against the wall. Tears fell down my cheek and onto my lap.

"My name is Delilah." A woman said.

I looked over at the woman across from me. I nodded my head at. I didn't bother talking there was no point. I brought my knees to my chest and sat in ball. After a few minutes, Jim came in with trays. He handed them out to everyone. He came over to me last. He placed the tray in front of me.

"Enjoy." He said as he walked away.

I looked down at what I think is soup. I picked up the spoon and watched as the thick soup fell and into the bowl. I began eating the soup and tried my best not to think about the taste. Once I was finished, I placed it back down. I grabbed piece of bread and took a bite. I coughed at the taste. It tasted like sand dust. I quickly ate the bread and grabbed the cup of water. I slowly drank the water. I didn't want to make myself throw up by drinking too fast. A lady came in a little while after to collect our dishes.