Chapter 39: Reunited

The trip back home seems longer than getting to Wyoming. I wanted to be home with my mom and my brother.  I wanted to see Xavier. I missed him so much, as did Ella. She jumped with enjoy inside my head. Hunter's wolf was happy too. I heard his voice echo in my head as he talked to Ella. I leaned against Hunter as I looked out into the brightness.

"We are near." Hunter said.

I sniffed the air and smelled the pack. Ella began to surface, but I pushed her back down.

"Don't freak out because we are home." I said to Ella.

"I want to see mom and Chris!" Ella demanded.

I held onto the side of the train cart as the train breaks hit. The train slowly came to a stop. Some of the pack warriors came over to our cart and took our bags. I hopped off the cart.

"No more trips for me. I'm going to throw up if I     go back in that train cart." Mandy said.

"You have train cart duty next month by the way Mandy. You have to take the rogues out." Hunter said.

"No way. I am not going back into that smelly ass cart every in my life." She said.

"Either you do your job next month or you will be out of a job." Hunter said.

"What will you do? Make me live with the humans?" She asked.

"That's exactly what I'll do." He said.

We walked towards the parking lot. When we close, I saw my car. Chris got out of the car and closed the door. Ella jumped up and down in join. She hasn't talked to Chris since we were rescued any months ago.  Chris held his arms open for me to hug him.

"Go Ella." I said.

I felt my eyes change color as Ella took over.  She ran over to Chris and jumped into his arms.  Ella wrapped my legs around his waist and hugged him tight.

"Aurora, you have been gone for two days. You couldn't have missed me that bad." Chris said.

"Not Aurora." Ella whispered.

"Hi Ella." Chris whispered.

"Hi." She whispered back.

Ella let him go and returned to the ground. She turned around and looked up at Hunter.

"Hello mate." She said to Hunter.

"Hello Ella." He said.

"That's enough." I said on the inside.

I took control again. Hunter put the bags in the trunk and we all got in. Mandy got in the front with Chris while I got in the back with Hunter. Chris started the car and drove out of the parking lot.

"How was the trip?" Chris asked.

"Tiring and long." I said

"That train cart was gross." Mandy said.

"Of course it's gross. Rogues are put in it when traveling." Hunter said.

"I can't even imagine how much people have pissed in that cart." Mandy said.

We all shivered at the thought. I couldn't hear any pack members voices in my head. Right, your shield is up. I put my shield down and my head was flooded with voices.

"Luna's back!" A voice said.

"I missed the Alpha and Luna!" Another voice said.

A smile grew on my face as I hear everyone talking. I thought it was creepy at first when I could hear everyone's thoughts, but I have gotten use to it. Chris sped to the pack house. We pulled into the driveway.