Chapter 55: Secrets revealed

*Years later.*

"Are you awake?" I asked.

"Yea, you can come in." Ava said.

I opened the door and closed it behind me. Ava was sat in her bed and was rubbing her eyes.

"You look tired." I said as I sat down next to her.

"I had the same dream again. It woke me up and I couldn't get back to sleep. "She said.

"I never had that problem growing up. It will away." I said.

"Are you sure? I have been having this dream for as long as I can remember." Ava said.

"When you become Luna in a couple of days, the dream will go away. Trust me; you will be afraid of nothing anymore." I said.

Ava nodded. I patted her leg and got up. I stretched and yawned loudly.

"Come downstairs once you get dressed." I said.

I walked out and shut the door behind me. Ava was sixteen now and was becoming Luna soon. Xavier was twenty and was mad about not being Alpha. I had twins two years after Ava was born. Their names are Zoe and Aaron. They are nothing alike. Zoe was a bubbly child and Aaron was terrified of everything. Xavier was strong, but not strong enough to lead this pack. He also wasn't our child, so it wouldn't be fair to make him Alpha.

I walked into the kitchen and found Hunter sat at the table.

"You seem stressed. What's wrong?" He asked.

"I am stressed about many things. I am stressed to give the pack to Ava. I'm stressed about Ava's dream. I'm also stressed about Xavier." I said.

"Why are you stressed about Xavier?" Hunter asked.

I raised my eyebrow at him and he nodded. I laughed and began making breakfast.

"Speaking of him, where is he?" I asked.

"He stayed at Olivia's last night. " He said.

"Hm." I said.

Hunter started talking about everything we had to do today. I didn't pay much attention, I kept thinking about Xavier. I nearly chopped a finger off because I was over thinking.

"I'm thinking about telling Xavier." I said.

"Telling Xavier what?" Ava asked.

I turned around and saw her sat at the table. Hunter was gone from his chair.

"I was going to tell Xavier that he can finally move out." I lied.

"I know your lying." She said.

"How dare you say your mother is lying to you." I said.

"It's a gift." She said as she laughed.

"Where did your father go?" I asked as I gave her food.

"He wasn't in here when I walked in here." Ava said.

I sighed. The twins came into the kitchen and sat down. I gave them their breakfasts and sat down on a stool.

"Aren't you eating?" Aaron asked.

"I'm not hungry. I'll eat later." I said

I kept on over thinking until Ella growled.

"I know, I'm sorry." I said.

"You need to tell Xavier." Ella said.

I knew it was time to tell Xavier who he was. I haven't told him yet because he hated rogues. It's good to hate rogues, but he went on a different level of hate. I caught him hunting for rogues off our pack territory a couple of times when he was younger. I was worried that he would leave the pack and become a rogue again.