Chapter 26: Pack doctor

Hunter's POV

We all walked as fast as we could back to the trucks. Ethan ordered all the pack warriors and the trackers to clear out the house. They were to arrest any of their guards. Once we came to cliff, I walked slowly. I didn't want to slip on mud and drop Aurora. It took me a while, but I got down and didn't slip. I basically ran to the truck. Mother opened the door for me. She held her hands out to me.

"I won't drop her, I promise." She said.

I nodded. I gave Aurora to my mother. I jumped into the truck and put my seat beat on. Mother placed Aurora carefully on my lap. She curled up in a ball on my lap. Mother shut the door and got in the backseat. Ethan started the truck up and we were on the road. He drove like a mad man. He went over 100 miles an hour. We were back in Ethan's pack in an hour and a half. Ethan pulled up to the pack house.

"You girls go in. I'll drive Hunter and Aurora to the hospital." Ethan said.

My mother, Beta Mia and Mandy got out of the truck without saying a word. Ethan pulled out and started driving again. We only drove for about five minutes when Ethan pulled into the front of the hospital. Aurora was shaking in my lap. Ethan got out of the truck and opened the door for me. He took Aurora off of me so I could get my seat belt off. I got of the truck and slammed the door shut. I took Aurora again into my arms. She growled as I touched her sides.

"I know it hurts, you will feel better soon." I said to her.

I carried her into the hospital. Ethan walked in front of me. A nurse looked at us with fear.

"Alpha what's wrong?" She asked.

"Get me the doctor." He growled.

"Right away sir." She said.

She ran behind the desk and grabbed the phone.

"Follow me." Ethan said.

I was confused, but didn't ask questions. I followed him down the hallway. He turned into a room. There was a bed and a chair in the room. A man came running in.

"Alpha, it's nice to see you again." He said as he held his hand out.

Ethan shook his hand. The man looked at me, and then Aurora. I growled at him.

"I'm the pack doctor. My name is Jacob. I will take care of your mate." He said.

I relaxed at his words. He signaled for me to place Aurora on the bed. I placed her on the bed in a sitting position. Jacob slapped on some gloves and sat down on a rolling chair. I moved so he could get a better look. He first looked at her wrists. She jumped at his touch.

"They aren't too bad. I will just have to clean them." He said.

I sighed with relief. He then moved down to her stomach. He touched it a little and Aurora screamed. Jacob shook his head.

"She's got a third degree burn around her stomach and back. I can tell it was bleeding a lot, it's stopped now. I will have to put her under to clean it." He said.

He looked down at her ankles.

"I can clean her ankles without putting her under." He said.

Jacob went to get up, but looked down at her thighs. I was confused.

"Why is there blood between your legs?" He asked.

She looked down at her thighs and her eyes went wide. I looked down at her legs. She started to cry.

"You should step out Hunter and Ethan." Jacob said.

I nodded. Ethan and I walked out. I was wondering, was it her period? I then thought it might be something more serious.