No Control

(Harry)

I loved the sight of Lila sitting on the island countertop in my kitchen, eating cereal, like she's done it a thousand times before.

I wish it was me who made her feel so at home, but I knew she was like this everywhere she went.

I watched her at Tom's party, when she looked like she was hanging out with her best friends, of course learning later, she'd never met any of them before.
That's just her.

Tonight, I watched her sitting on the back deck of this restaurant and she looked like she lived there.

Those people tonight, Gwen and her friends, they made their way toward Lila, drawn to her, like everyone was.

She hopped off the counter when she finished the cereal and walked back into my pantry.

A few seconds later she came back out with a bag of Jolly Rancher candies and dug around until she found a bright pink colored one.

"What's your last name?", she suddenly asked, glancing at me, then smiled as she unwrapped the candy and then popped it in her mouth.

"Styles", I smiled, looking at her lips.
After a minute and eating another piece of the same colored candy, she said, "Don't you wanna know mine?" and raised an eyebrow.

I couldn't help taking a step closer to her.
"It's Heart", I said, taking some of her hair in my fingers, "You're Kalila, Lila Heart".

Lila looked at my fingers holding her hair and smiled again, "I don't remember telling you", then she walked over and hopped back up onto the countertop with the bag of candy.

She reached in the bag, again looking for another candy of the same color, found one and unwrapped it.

"Want one?", she held it out to me.
"Sure", I walked over to her and took it from her fingers, looked at it, then held it up to her lips.

She watched me with confused eyes and a small smile, then opened her mouth a little.

I slid the candy through her lips, then when she closed them, I leaned in and pressed my lips against hers.

She softly pressed back and it felt very different than the kiss that she gave me the night of Tom's party.

Her lips molded so perfectly to mine that it took my breath away. Because of the candy, it was the stickiest softest sexiest feeling I've ever felt before.

It was sweet and hot at the same time.

I parted my lips a little and ran my tongue across the bottom of her upper lip. She slightly parted her mouth, letting my tongue in.

I slowly slid it through her lips, then felt the hard candy on her soft warm tongue, tasting the watermelon flavor. I gently curled mine under the candy, taking it into my mouth.

I kissed her on the lips again and pulled back a little, placing each of my hands on either side of her on the counter.

With my head tilted down and my eyes locked on hers, I smirked and chewed the candy, it sounded like I was chewing up ice.

"Thank you", I said in a low voice.
I saw her eyes look down at my lips.
I smiled and pressed them back together again.

I slowly pushed my tongue back in her mouth and she massaged it back with hers. She felt unbelievable.