Hit The Pedal, Heavy Metal

(Gwen)

Theo had me on my back on the floor of Niall's pool house.

He was pressed up in between my legs and I could feel him through his briefs, making me even wetter.

"Really? You'll bring me to my knees?", he said in a low voice, looking down at me.

I kept my glare steadied on his eyes, but the room was starting to spin.

I lazily, but confidently grinned up at Theo who was looking at me like he was either going to fuck me or kill me.

"Gwen, you'll never talk to me that way again", he said and tilted his head to the side.
He ran his thumb down my cheek and then down the side of my neck.

"I know you don't like it when others tell you what to do, but I can tell you like it when I do", he said as he pushed himself up, kneeling in between my spread thighs.

In a single movement, his briefs where pulled down.

"I can feel it", Theo pushed his hardness against me, making me close my eyes and moan, the vibrations I kept feeling we're getting stronger.

"Say you'll do what I tell you to do", he looked down at my mouth and pushed himself against me.

I was struggling to control my hips.
I spread my legs further apart, wordlessly begging Theo to push himself into me.

"Tell me you want it", he was holding himself up on his left elbow and now used his hand to position himself in between my folds.

"Say it", Theo pushed in a little, making me hum out a whimper of desperation.

"I want it", I cried, quietly.

"Are you a virgin?", he asked me, but I already knew that he knew that I was.

I didn't know what I was doing and it was obvious.
My kisses and movements were awkward, I was inexperienced and it showed.

The alcohol freed me from being self-conscience about how unskilled I was.

It made me even hotter that Theo was amazing at directing and guiding my body.

I knew it was clear to him that I was a virgin.
He just wanted to hear me say it.

"I am", I said in almost a whisper.

"You're what?", I watched his eyes look down at my naked breasts, taking my body in while he licked his upper lip, creating deep dimples in his cheeks.

"I....I'm...", I couldn't finish the sentence as new spasms hit me from feeling him pressed against my wet opening.

"Tell me or I'll stop", he said, teasing me with his hardness, one eyebrow raised that made him look even sexier.

"I'm...", I breathed in deep, "...a virgin", I exhaled.

"Say I'm your first....", he said against my neck as he pushed his tip into me, "....and your only", he finished.

"W-what...", I was starting to feel dazed as I felt Theo push in further, sinking halfway into me.

It stung, but at the same time, strong currents of agony flushed through me, needing him to move deeper and faster, but my drunken fogginess was interfering with my thoughts.
I couldn't understand what he was saying.

"Say it", he lifted himself to look me in the eye, growing impatient.

"I...y-you'll be my first....a-and....only", I shook, trying to now pull him by his shoulders so he'd push further into me.