Theo

(Cheryl)

I looked at Harry who stayed seated, waiting for me to answer why I told him.

"I drove over to Tom's and after Olivia let me in, we walked to the kitchen and found you and Tom. The second I saw the pictures on the table, I almost fell to my knees.

Harry looked down at the floor.

"You were so....desperate. Defeated. I couldn't stand seeing you like that, but I was so scared to tell you. But when you came over tonight....I knew I couldn't keep it from you. But, Harry,
I'll do whatever it takes to make it up to you. Please. Anything", I said, pitifully, hoping there was something.

Harry looked up at me.

"I want all of the photographs he has", he said.

(Kalila)

"What do you hope isn't going on?", I asked Niall, confused.

He sighed and held his hand out toward a patio near us, gesturing for me to come sit with him. It was all white, so were the chairs and tables, it looked like it glowed in the moonlight, it was beautiful.

We sat down and I looked at Niall, waiting for an answer.

"Our group, most of us grew up here in Rosewater, so after college, we all moved back home", he explained.

"A little while after I graduated,
Liam had come to visit me and fell in love with Rosewater, like everyone does. I mean, who wouldn't want to live here?", Niall said, with pride.

So after Liam finished his fourth year of residency up north, he applied to Holmesworth Medical, got the job and moved here", he said with a smile.

"I had only started my catering business, but it already really took off, fast. I was able to build my house on my favorite part of Rosewater's beach", he said, looking thoughtful.

"Gwen was in her sophomore year of college and home for Fall break. I invited everyone over to check out the new house and have dinner"

(Niall)

"Who is that with Liam?", Gwen's cheeks turned a little red and I followed where she was looking, out of one of my kitchen windows.

Liam was getting out of his car and a man who I didn't recognize got out of the passenger side.
"I don't know", I shook my head.

Gwen and I were making dinner while Louis, Ellie and Dani were watching Game of Thrones in the entertainment room.
If they weren't working, they were watching that series.

"Hello?", Liam yelled, walking into my house and I answered back.
"We're in the kitchen!"

My kitchen is enormous and I love it. To me it's the most important room in the house.

Liam walked in and a very tan, tall, very good looking man was behind him.

"Mmm, it smells amazing in here. Hey, Mate, hey, Gwenny. This is Theo", Liam said, patting him on the shoulder.

"He's a new resident of Rosewater. He just got a job at Holmesworth Medical. Yep, he gets to work with me", Liam said, flashing his teeth.