Niall

(Kalila)

I ended the call with Niall and walked toward the girl to give her her phone back.

She had gotten up from her towel and walked along the shoreline to give me privacy, which I thought showed such sweet manners, she was very considerate.

She looked over and saw that I was off the phone, so she began her walk back.

I handed the phone back to her.
"Thank you so much, again", I smiled.
"Sure, no problem", she said.

"My friend should be here soon, if its okay with you, I can just go wait at the front of your house....", I waved toward her beach house.

"Well, I was about to go in to get a drink, you're welcome to-", she stopped talking and squinted her eyes, "Have we....you look familiar", she continued to study me.

"Really?", I half smiled and raised my eyebrows, she didn't look familiar to me.
"Yeah....", she trailed off.

"I don't really know anyone in Rosewater yet, I just moved here", I said.

"Hm. Well, welcome to Rosewater!", she smiled brightly. She seemed to have a lot of energy, this girl. Very nice and friendly.

So far, everyone I've talked to in this town seemed to be very friendly. I really like the positive vibe here. Of course living in a beach paradise helps one's mood.

"I'm Cheryl Winford", she smiled and held out her hand.

"Hi, I'm Lila Heart", I smiled back, shaking her hand.

Cheryl gestured to the beach house behind us.
"Come in and have something to drink while you wait for your friend", she waved and began to walk toward the house.

We washed the sand off our feet and made our way inside. The kitchen was a beautiful sea blue with glass cabinets all around.

"Your home is beautiful", I said.
"Thank you!", she said as she got out two glasses, "Okay, I've got a lot of different juices, sodas, smoothies...", she looked through the refrigerator naming off different drinks.

"Anything with watermelon?", I smiled really big, like a kid asking for a treat.
"Yes, Ma'am!", she said, proudly.

I was dying to ask her if she had anything I could wear as I sat on a barstool in only Harry's t-shirt, but first off, she was a tiny little thing. She had to be a size 00.

Secondly, I did not want her to know I was naked under the shirt. I knew she'd wonder why I was and I just couldn't tell anyone why.

Cheryl slid a pink drink over to me and I took a sip.
"This is delicious", I hummed, closing my eyes.

"It's a pineapple, watermelon and coconut smoothie, one of my favorites", Cheryl said.

She took a sip of her strawberry lemonade and the doorbell rang.

"That must be your friend!", she winked and I followed her to the front door, "That was fast", she said and opened the door.

"Niall?", Cheryl said.
"Cheryl!", Niall laughed, "What....", he continued to laugh while he leaned in to give her a hug.

I stood there smiling, happy that they knew each other and waited for them to tell me how they did.

"Is this your place?", he looked around himself.
"Yeah! I guess you haven't ever been here! Oh my gosh, this is so funny!", she turned to me and put her hand on Niall's shoulder, her other hand went to her chest.

"My boyfriend, Liam, is one of Niall's good friends!", her eyes were bright with joy in seeing him.

"How do you two know each other?", she now put one hand on Niall and the other on me.