Come

(Harry)

I pulled my zipper down and my hardness out.

Still kissing Lila, I pushed up against her, making her feel me against her panties.

Her hand was on my shoulder and her other hand went to her panties to pull them down, but I grabbed her wrist and stopped her.

I'm not having sex with her tonight.
As much as I want, so badly, to make her scream, Lila's going to remember our first time and she's not going to remember any of this.

She started gliding her tongue down my neck, lightly using her teeth and I quickly sucked in a breath. She was driving me mad.

Putting my hand flat on her chest above her breasts, I pushed her back, all the way back, making her lie down on the countertop.

I ran my hand down her body and stopped at her panties, pulling them to the side.

I positioned the shaft of myself against her slit.
Groaning, feeling her wet folds spread from me pushing against her, it took every single bit of my willpower not to reposition myself and push myself into her.

Lila was getting impatient and started to sit up, but I pushed her back down and held her there for a few seconds to get the message across, I needed her to stay lying down.

I knew if I let her sit up that she would get me in her and we were not having sex tonight.

I grabbed her ass and lifted her up and down, rubbing my hard length in between her folds.

I groaned out of a blend of pleasure and frustration, but I'm about to end my frustration, rubbing her at a crazy fast pace, making both of us moan.

I could tell I was making friction on the right spot on her by the way her thighs tensed against my hips, tilting at a angle so she'd keep getting rubbed there.

I smiled down at her hungrily, watching her breasts bounce and hearing her moan, feeling her getting wetter and wetter. It all driving me wild.

I shook her hips up and down against me as fast as I could, then erupted.

"FUCK", I came on her panties as I grinded out my sexual frustration on her.

I stood there, panting, looking down at Lila.

She was smiling with her eyes closed and looked sort of dazed as her breathing slowed.

I tried to catch my breath while I leaned over and grabbed a dish towel.

I wiped myself off and looked down at my come on her.

Something very animalistic came over me, taking in the sight of this woman sprawled out before me, her eyes closed, falling asleep.

I wiped away her liquids, but not mine on her.
I took my thumb and spread it down, over her folds and slit, covering her sex with it, an act of claiming it "my territory".

The thought of anyone else being there made me feel enraged.

I pulled her panties back in place, then bent down and kissed just below her belly button before zipping myself back up.