Rubbing

(Cheryl)

Harry parked on Zayn's street, but far away from the house.
He turned the car off and faced me.

"Remember, say what I tell you to say if you hear me", Harry told me for the third time as he put the small metal piece in my ear.
"I know", I sassed.

"Cheryl", he warned, making me roll my eyes and grin, fake innocently.

We got out of his car and walked to the beach.
To my horror, there were quite a few people out.

Harry pulled my hair out of the ponytail and covered my breasts with my hair.

"Thanks", I breathed, even though some guys were still looking me over.
Harry noticed and walked in front of me.

We reached the back of Tom's house and Harry looked down both ends of the beach.

"Alright. There's not many people on this part of the beach", he said as he put my hair back up in a ponytail.

"Look, you just need to keep him distracted, preoccupied as much as possible", he finished.

Harry looked down at my chest and pulled the lace lower down my shoulders and then adjusted the fabric over my breasts to show my nipples as much as possible.

"Harry!", I gasped at his fingers brushed against my breasts as he fidgeted with the lace.

"Cheryl, c'mon. This is just business", he said, continuing to reposition the lingerie.

My nipples hardened from the friction and Harry looked up at me, then back down at my nipples, smirking, making me look up to the sky, wondering up to the heavens how I got into all this.

He finally finished adjusting it.
"Just keep them in view", he pointed back and forth to my nipples.

"Head over", he started up Tom's back patio stairs.
"Pay attention to what I say if I say something", he pointed at me and I saluted before walking over to Zayn's patio stairs.

(Gwen)

I grabbed my phone and snuck out of Niall's bedroom and walked down to one of his guest bedrooms on the opposite end of the house.

I climbed up on the bed and looked at my phone.

Theo: Are you awake?

I bit my lower lip and smiled.
Just the sight of his name made me feel giddy.
All the wine that I drank didn't hurt either.

Me: Yes
Theo: I see you're still at Niall's
Me: 😦
Theo: I saw your car. I pass Niall's house on the way home
Me: suuuuure😒
Theo: I swear. I'll show you

I sat up straighter on the bed.
I bit my fingernail and thought for a minute.

Me: Want to go for a swim?
Theo: I'll meet you out back

My heart pounded as I thanked heaven that I'd shaved my legs earlier.

Shit
I don't have a swimsuit here and my bra and panties don't match at all
Oh well
Thank goodness I'm not wearing a thong

I silently ran to the back of the house.
All the lights were off out there, so I turned the pool lights on and could see Theo standing near it.