And I'll Be Gone, Gone Tonight

(Gwen)

I looked at Theo through the glass and instantly stood up without thinking.

Immediately, pangs of more pleasure coursed through my muscles, causing me to grab onto the table, making Theo's eyes go wide.

I held a hand up, signaling for him to give me a minute and he nodded with unease.

I grabbed the glass of wine and finished it. I was already drunk, but I poured the rest of the wine into my glass, emptying the entire bottle.

Theo tapped the glass again, but I didn't look this time.
I gulped down the rest of the wine, it warmed me up, making me feel light and relaxed.

I walked over to the back door and Theo came around.
"What are you doing still?", I slurred, "Uh, wait....what're you doing?"

"I stayed to wait and see if you'd come back out", he looked down at the cleavage made from the towel wrapped tightly around me.

I walked outside, gently closing the door behind me.
Theo quietly followed me into the pool house, catching my arm a few times when I lost my balance.

I was still feeling orgasms, but they were dulling, so I could relax a little.

Once inside, Theo turned me to face him, his hands holding each of my cheeks.

"Gwen, are you still having orgasms?", he looked me in the eyes.

I snickered and smiled, drunk and now amused with the situation, the alcohol erasing my fear of what was happening to me.

"Orgasms", I chuckled at the word.

"Gwen? Are you?", he repeated.

I snorted and laughed lightly.
"I can't stop having them! I've never even....had one before tonight and now that I have? I can't stop and it's freaky freakin' me out!", I patted his shoulder like I was letting Theo in on a joke.

"Gwen, I think you have something called Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder. Or Persistent Sexual Arousal Syndrome, sometimes called Weiss Disease or Restless Genital Syndrome, depending on the doctor who diagnoses it", Theo said as I became more lightheaded.

I feel fuzzy warm
Blissfully sleepy, but don't want to go to bed
What is Theo talking about

"It's random, very persistent, and uncontrollable orgasming. It was only first documented by a doctor in 2001, so it's only recently been considered a specific syndrome in medical literature", he added.

I wasn't listening.
I couldn't.
All I could do was watch his lips move.

They were delicious and I needed to taste them again.
I bit down on my own and looked at his thick, muscular neck.

His jawline and the veins in his neck are going to be the death of me
I've never wanted anyone before now

"Has this happen before?", he tilted my chin up to look into his eyes.

Fuck
His dark brown eyes shined against the night sky, making me weak in the knees
He's being serious so he looks mad
Why is that look so hot?
Why does that make me want to push him?

"Uh-uh", I shook my head a little and leaned forward against his rock hard chest.

Theo grabbed my shoulders and put some space in between us.

"Gwen, you've clearly had a lot to drink", he said to me like I was a child.

No
Just no
Not him too
I have ENOUGH father and big brother figures in my life
I don't need another