That's Alright Because I Like The Way It Hurts

This GIF is the look Theo gives Gwen after she says the first line

(Gwen)

"I woke up having multiple orgasms....next to Niall in his bed", I said to Theo, standing there holding his musky oak scented candle.

I wanted to make Theo feel as mad as I felt when I read his cold, heartless reply to my text messages this morning.

But looking at things now, he probably never cared if I slept in Niall's bed.

That was part of his seduction, making me think he cared so much about me that he couldn't bear the thought of me near another man.

I was the perfect prey for a perfect predator.

Inexperienced.
No strong relationship to my father.
Self-conscience.
Feeling special when given ANY attention from boys.

I wanted so badly to be loved for just who I was, not for who I was related to or what I did.

Theo was the first guy I'd opened my heart to.
And legs.

Before I could process what happened, Theo had me up against a wall and slid his large hand in between it and my lower back.

It went down over my ass, then between my legs from behind.
I was certain he'd done this a thousand times before with a thousand different women.

I breathed in sharply when one of his hands made its way up my shorts and into my panties.

"The-Theo....", I panted.
My eyes were closed and I felt his lips press against mine, his warm tongue parting them, then slid softly against mine.

His hand gripped my ass cheek, then he shifted closer, his finger pushed between my folds, then into me a little.

He could feel how wet I was and the groan he made sounded like a beg.

His other hand went to the button of my shorts.

A few short seconds later I heard a few small ripping sounds when he yanked my panties off too hard.

My body was jerked around while he pulled my clothes off and my knees gave out as I felt another strong wave of pleasure pulse inside of me.

Theo watched me with intense determination.

NO
Don't give in this easily Gwen
Fight your body
You wanted to make him mad like he made you, REMEMBER
He's not angry
Not in the least
He's just HORNY

Theo was now aggressively sucking and biting my neck, making me come around his finger, over and over again.

With every fiber of my very being, because the last thing I wanted was for him to stop, I forced my eyes open with resolve.

"Theo...", I breathed out.

"Mm", his deep hum vibrated against my neck.

"Waking up touching myself and coming....next to Niall...", I said.

Theo's sucking and biting stopped, but he kept his lips on my skin.