Shock and Awe

(Theo)

Gwen's forehead rested on my shoulder.

After the clenching around my finger slowed down and eventually stopped, I pulled my finger out of Gwen, staring over her shoulder, my eyes wide.

With just my middle finger, and just a few strokes in and out of her, Gwen had had multiple orgasms.

I was in a state of awe.

I've been with a lot of women and
I'm finishing my fifth year as a physician of obstetrics and gynecology.

And I've never seen anything like this.

Gwen raised her head, her eyes were closed as she was catching her breath.

I looked down at her and couldn't help myself.
My hands slid up her thighs and reached her panties.

I pulled them down and then completely off and she moaned.

Before she even finished her moan, I slid my finger back into her again.

I curled it and I watched her back arch as she gasped. I took my finger out, then pushed it in, fast, then curled it again.

Gwen was fully panting now, her juices ran down the back of my hand.
I took my thumb and rubbed very slow circles over her clit and her legs tightened around me.

I pushed my finger into her again, just as her wet muscles began to clench around it, squeezing it, her heat begging for it.

We both saw a light turn on from inside the house and Gwen instantly gasped.

"Niall! Theo...", she looked around frantically, but I had already grabbed my clothes and moved to get behind some boulders in the landscaping next to the pool.

Gwen jumped into the water, submersing herself completely just as I heard the back door open.

"Gwen?", Niall said, walking over to the pool.

"Yeah! Hey! Niall!", Gwen said, a little too loudly and quick, making me smile sympathetically at the state she was in, now.

(Gwen)

I kept my body from the neck down under the water as Niall walked over to the pool, still just in his boxers.
He looked down at me, running his hands over his face.

I was desperately trying to slow down my breathing. I was still having orgasms and my face was contorted into an expression of worry and pain.

"What are you doing up?!", I said to Niall, again, too fast.

"I woke up and you weren't in bed. I wanted to see if you were okay...what are you...you're swimming? It's a half past one in the morning, Gwen.", he looked both concerned and confused.
"You said you have a lot of studying to do".

I stayed as still as a statue, Niall looking at me while pulsing shuddered through me from Theo's finger.

"I couldn't sleep!", My voice came out way to high. Niall peered down at me with suspicion.

I took a step toward the side of the pool and to my horror, I was still so sensitive between my legs that the slight rub of my wet folds against each other sent a powerful throb of pleasure through me, my walls tightening up, making me gasp out in shock.

"Gwen!", Niall ran over to the side of the pool.
He squatted down about to jump in, but I held my hands up.
"NO! No, I-I'm...f-fine", I blurted, mortified about what was happening.

I'm having multiple orgasms while Niall is looking at me
Stop
Stop
Stop

"What's going on, Gwen?!", he looked down at me while I squeezed my knees together as tight as I could, fighting against my own body.

I was afraid to say a word, I knew anything I'd say would come out as a moan.

"Gwen? What's wrong?", he stayed squatted, watching me with worry.

"I...I'm having cramps...", I lied.

"Oh", Niall looked down, "Sorry, Love. Here, let me help you out".

"No!", I shouted, making Niall flinch.

"Gwen. You're starting to worry me. What is going on?", he stood up and crossed his arms over his chest, looking down at me warily.

Shit

"I'm..I'm...skinny dipping", I looked to my side, beyond embarrassed about everything that was happening.

"Oh...um, hang on", Niall made his way over to the pool house and came back out with a large towel.

I made myself breathe slowly, frozen, scared I was still sensitive and would get stimulated again.

What is wrong with me
This isn't normal
Is it?

Niall walked over to me, held the towel open wide and turned his head to the side.
"Come on, Nudist", he rolled his eyes.

I stayed still, not trusting my body.

"Gwen, you know I'm not going to look", Niall sighed and shook the towel, signaling me to come over to it.

I pulled myself out of the pool and my fears became a reality as I gasped again, another wave of warm pulsing heated up in between my legs.

I doubled over and almost fell back into the pool, but Niall grabbed me.

"Whoa, sweetheart! You're gonna hurt yourself! Look. Here...", before I could protest, Niall picked me up, bridal style, and started walking to the back door.

Each step he took bounced me and sent the heat radiating from between my legs surging through my core.

Involuntarily, I hummed out a moan as my hips bucked and Niall's grip on me tightened, ironically as my hot wet muscles inside of me did, as well.

My cheeks burned with humiliation, embarrassment, shock and every emotion that involves shame.

Unbeknownst to him, Niall just gave me an orgasm.

Seriously
There's something wrong with me

I started feeling scared.

"Do you want some of that tea you like for your cramps?", he looked down at me.

I nodded fast.
Anything to separate our bodies.

Niall set me down in one of the chairs in the kitchen, then went to get out his teapot and the chamomile tea.
He looked over at me while he filled it with water.

"Wait. You're skinny dipping while you're on your period?", Niall looked at me with his eyebrows pinched together.

"I...haven't started, yet...it's the cramps you get before you do", I explained quickly.

Niall raised his eyebrows and took a deep breath.
"I'm so glad I'm not a girl".

(Theo)

I watched Gwen struggling to compose herself in front of Niall.

This guy's starting to get on my nerves
Who does he think he is
Her father?

I listened to him say that he woke up and she wasn't in bed.
Those words made me angry.

What's really going on between Gwen and Niall?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Gwen gasp and moan.
My eyes widened, hearing the exact moan from her just a short moment ago.

I looked at her, studying her body language.

Was she...
She is
She's still having orgasms

I watched Niall get a towel and hold it open for Gwen.

That's right
Turn your head

Gwen got out of the pool and I hardened seeing her body again.

She suddenly doubled over and Niall caught her. He picked her up and walked to the back door.

I watched as Gwen bucked her hips and made that moan again.

She just had another orgasm and against Niall

No.
Not okay.
It's time for Gwen and I to have a talk.