Breakfast Food

(Niall)

"Do you like breakfast food?", I asked Lila as I drove.

"Sure. I like any food, actually. I'm easy to please", she smiled, squinting from the sun, looking out of the window.

I believed that.
This girl was so cool.

I pulled an extra pair of sunglasses out of my console and handed them to her.
She politely thanked me and put them on.

I looked over at her.
She held her hand out of the car window and watched the wind make her fingers dance.

My eyes looked down at her dress, the shoes and I thought of the underwear that I picked out.

She looks hot as hell, but I probably went a little over the top
I chuckled to myself.

I just couldn't miss the opportunity to dress her how I wanted to see her.

I couldn't think of any other girl that would just go with it, let me dress her up like this.

Lila didn't care what other people thought. She simply did whatever she felt like doing.

I pulled up to the valet in front of Le Heureux Matin.
"Have you eaten here?", I asked her.

She shook her head.
"No. It's beautiful", she said, looking at the mostly glass restaurant.

"I know it's lunchtime now, but the breakfast food here is the best. They serve it all day", I told her.

"I'm all about it, sure!", she said as the valet opened her door.
I saw his eyes bulge as he took in the sight of her.

She thanked him and waited for me to catch up to her. I walked behind her, unable to take my eyes off of the back of her dress.

Another valet opened the doors for us and greeted, "Good afternoon, Mr. Horan", he nodded at me and I said hello to Lila.

"How often do you eat here?", she turned to look at me and smiled as she asked.
"Probably three or four times a week. The food is amazing".

We were seated and given menus, but Lila slid hers over to me and asked me to order for her.

I ordered the Eggs Benedict, hash brown potatoes, bacon, sausage gravy and biscuits for both of us.

Lila bit her fingernail and wrinkled her nose and looked like a child asking for ice cream when she asked the waiter if she could have watermelon slices, as well.

He laughed and told her of course and winked. I could tell that was just being friendly, but before I knew what I was doing I held the menus up for him to take, blocking his view of Lila.

"Thank you", I said and he smiled, "Yes, Sir", he said, then took the menus.

"So what do you do, Niall Horan?", Lila asked with a friendly smile and took a sip of her water.

"I own a catering business", I leaned back in my chair, "All these fancy parties people throw here in this town, the charity events, gallery openings, weddings, showers, they all need lavish spreads of luxurious food at their events", I smiled widely, "I'm proud to say that mine is the number one preferred catering service here".

"Wow, that's amazing, Niall", she said, seeming very impressed, which made me feel so good.

"That explains how you can afford to feed me in restaurants like this", she said, holding up a finger and twirled it around, "and clothe me like Call Girl Barbie", she laughed, making me grin.