Where Do Broken Hearts Go

(Gwen)

I laid on the floor panting, riding out what felt like my hundredth orgasm.

Theo pushed himself up to hover over me and I saw him look to his side.

I lazily rolled my head to where his faced, shifting my eyes in the direction where he was looking.

There Niall stood in the doorway with a look of pure shock on his face.

His eyes roamed down my body, my breasts were completely exposed and Theo was still inside of me.

Instantly, Theo grabbed the towel he had pulled off of me and used it to cover my breasts.

Niall looked like he was trapped in a place that terrified him.

I was in too much of a haze to fully comprehend what was happening.

I knew it wasn't good, but my thoughts were completely consumed with the experience I had just had...the intensity still fresh in my body.

I felt Theo pull out of me, making me involuntarily moan, causing Niall to break out of his trance and run over to me.

(Niall)

The pool house door opened and I looked down to see Gwen on her back.

Theo laid in between her legs and I heard her say "I....love you"

What
The
FUCK

Theo grabbed a towel and covered her breasts as if he was being protective of her.

When he lifted himself off of her, Gwen moaned and I instinctively ran to her.

Theo stood close and went to cover the rest of her body, but I pushed him away from her.

I looked down and between her legs, though it was minuscule, I could see it, a tiny bit of blood on the floor.

I fumbled with the towel, securing it around her and pulled her up into a sitting position and she winced at the action.

"Niall, be caref-",
"Shut the fuck up, Theo!", I yelled at him.

I lifted Gwen's head up and made her look me in the eyes.

"Gwen? Gwen?? Talk to me, Love", I said loudly, urgently.

"Luff", she mimicked the way I said "love" with my accent and tried to push my hands off of her, but was so drunk that she just brushed my arms.

"Gwen-", I started, but Theo interrupted me.

"Niall? I think the three of us should go inside and talk", Theo said very calmly, almost gently.

I looked up at Theo and my face went from concern to furry.

"You fucking....", I rushed at him, "She's a CHILD!!", I yelled, slamming him against a wall.

Theo was bigger than I was, but he held his hands up, refusing to fight back.

"She's fucking DRUNK!! You're a grown-ass man!!!", I yelled at him.

Gwen got to her feet to try to stop this, but fell over immediately against some baskets that held clean towels.

I turned to see Gwen lying against the cabinets, my concern for her presiding over my anger.

I ran over to her and helped her up, searching for any injuries.

"Niall, Theo didn't do anything wrong", she said, "I can think for myself!", she slurred as she started to cry, but not out of sadness, I could tell.
Out of frustration.

"Niall", a deep voice said, loudly, from outside.
My neighbor Flynn

"Alright, yeah, it's over, Flynn, goodnight", I yelled over my shoulder as I grabbed Gwen who was too weak to fight me off.

For the second time tonight, I carried her inside and heard Theo following us.
He ran in front of me and opened the door.

I glared at him as I stepped past him into the house.

I sat Gwen down on a couch and looked down at her, then rubbed my eyes, hard.
Without a word, I left to get my phone.

"Niall? Where are you going? What are you doing?", Gwen called after me.

"I'm calling Cullen, Gwen", he said, bluntly.

"No! Niall! Please! I...", Gwen began to cry out of fear, now, which made me breathe out an angry breath and throw my phone.
My hands went to my head and I paced, my mind racing, trying to decide what to do.

Theo didn't dare take a step toward me, but he held out his hands in a calm gesture.
"Niall, please? Can we sit down and just...", he slowly walked over to the couch that Gwen sat on.

I stood there, looking from Gwen to Theo, still jolted by what I'd just seen, trying to shake the images replaying in my mind.

"Niall", Gwen half whispered, begging me.

I closed my eyes and crossed my arms against my chest, took a deep breath and walked to a chair across from them.

"You're not just my brother's friend...", Gwen cried, softly, "....and you're not just someone who's always looking out for me. You're my friend, too", she cried out the last words louder and it hurt my heart to hear.

"Gwen? Yes, I am. But he took advantage of you", I glowered at Theo and he held his hands up once again.

"Niall, I promise you, I asked her permission on everything-", Theo started, but I cut him off.

"She's seventeen, you're THIRTY. She's drunk as fuck and you just took her virginity. As far as I'm concerned, that's rape, ASSHOLE", I couldn't sit there anymore.

I got up and walked over to a phone.
"Niall, please don't call Cullen!! PLEASE!", Gwen got up and slowly walked toward me.

"I'm not. I'm calling the police", I said, flatly.

She reached me, but I held my hand up, telling her not to.
She grabbed it anyway and began to sob, pulling herself past my arm, hugging my chest.

"I love him", she cried, beginning to choke on her tears.

Theo stood and walked over to us and cautiously put his hand on her back, but not breaking eye contact with me, like he was asking permission to comfort her.

I felt a tear slide down my face as I nodded to him.

He pulled her into his arms and she grabbed him fiercely.
He leaned down and whispered into her ear.
"I love you too"