Someone Like You, Always Be My Baby

(Khalila)

Gwen and I were still at the spa and she just finished telling me about that night with Theo at Niall's house.

"Well, now I get why Niall doesn't exactly like him", I said to her about Theo.

"I wish I could say that's the only reason, but it's not", Gwen had said.
"Some....things happened, later"

I almost said something about Niall telling me that she got pregnant, but I refrained.
This is her story to tell.

By this time, I had tried calling Zayn to tell him that I was fine to drive because we only had the two Pina Coladas each, but I was sent to his voicemail.

I was surprised because Zayn answers his phone every single time I call.

I texted him, but he didn't respond.

But I couldn't focus on anything except Gwen though because I was in a state of complete and utter intrigue after she asked, "Promise not to judge?", as she raised an eyebrow.

Oh this has gotta be good

"Of course I promise", I said, sincerely.

Lord knows I'M not in any position to judge anybody

(Gwen)

Niall got his phone to call the police on Theo, but I went to him, begging him not to.

"I love him", I cried, hugging Niall, choking on my tears.

I felt a hand on my back, knowing it was Theo.

I turned around and he pulled me into his arms and I grabbed him fiercely.
He whispered to me.
"I love you too"

After a minute, Niall broke the silence.

"Look. It's late. I can't think straight right now....", Niall rubbed his eyes again.
"Theo, you need to go home-"

"No!", the alcohol in me blurted out, but Niall stopped me immediately.

"Gwen?! Your brother's my best friend. I've known you since you were eight years old. You have no idea how badly I want to kill this fucker right now. You're lucky that I haven't called Cullen or the police....", Niall said, looking at me, exasperated, then to Theo, "......yet", he added, then continued.

"Don't push me. Theo goes home. Now. You and I will talk tomorrow when I've got a clear head....when we both have clear heads", he said, drained of energy.

"Gwen, it'll be okay, Baby, don't cry, please", Theo hugged me and rubbed my arm as my crying began to calm and I stood up straight, turning to face Niall.

"Okay", I breathed out, suddenly feeling all of the wine I had drank numb me even more, my eyes opening and closing very slowly.

"Alright", Niall said with his hands raised like he was stopping time. He shook his head while he cleared his thoughts and then looked over at me.

"First off, Gwen, come with me", Theo watched and then followed Niall as he ushered me toward the closest bathroom.

Niall turned to face him and raised a hand to say "stop".
"You, stay. I'm taking her to the bathroom. She needs to pee so she doesn't get a fucking urinary tract infection. You of all people should know that", he spat at Theo.