Dr. Payne

(Kalila)

Zayn left the kitchen to go shower and I tried to keep my upbeat facade up to Gwen.

"So, Niall will be here in an hour", Gwen said.

"Yeah, about the university....I...I've been thinking that I need to work a little longer in photography. Just for now!", I told her, trying to look as nonchalant as possible.

"Totally get it", Gwen shrugged, not making a big deal out of it, to my relief.

"Want some breakfast?", I smiled at her.
"I make a mean omelette", I raised my eyebrows and looked at her from the side.

"Sure!", Gwen pulled herself up to sit on the countertop next to me as I got out everything I needed for our omelettes.

"Soooo.....the rest of what happened with Theo, Niall and Liam...?", I said to her.

I couldn't rest until I got the entire story. I'd never heard anything like it. It was fascinating.
Gwen gave me a look and smiled, knowing it was only a matter of time before I brought it up again.

"Right, okay, umm-", she started, but I jogged her memory for her.
"Niall told Liam to put the cream in you", I said, fast.

She looked at me and smirked at my impatience, then picked up where she left off.

(Gwen)

Niall exploded at Liam.

"I'm NOT letting this mother fucker touch her again! She was drunk as hell last night and he took her virginity, Liam!!"

"Please stop!", I shouted, crying harder than ever, mortified by this entire situation, but mostly scared.

"Give me the cream", I heard Liam say.

He sounded closed to me.
"Gwen? Are you okay with me applying this cream?", he asked me as a doctor, not a friend.

All I cared about was stopping it.
My fear obliterated any reservation I'd normally have about a friend, a friend who's a man, putting their finger inside of me.

I nodded as I curled into a tighter ball, the throbbing getting faster.

Niall walked over to Theo.
"Let's go", he said as he pulled Theo's arm with him as he walked out of the room.

Theo looked conflicted and infuriated. He jerked his arm out of Niall's hand and stormed out of the room.

"I'm going to wash my hands, I'll be right back", Liam said to me as he left the room.

At this point, I could actually feel the pulsing deep inside of me compressing so hard that I almost orgasmed. The numbing of the cream seemed to be wearing off.

A moment later, Liam was back in the room and paced over to me.

"Gwen", his tone was purely professional. I didn't even feel like I was in the room with Liam.
This was Dr. Payne.

"Can you get on your back? It's okay if you can't", he said.

I inhaled and shoved myself over to lie on my back, my legs bent with knees propped up, my body and breath shivering.