Sweet Dread

(Gwen)

Theo unbuttoned his jeans while looking at the button of my shorts like he was going to destroy it.

"I knew you liked it last night....but now I can see what you need", he stated, in a low voice and took off his shirt and jeans, looking almost bored while doing it.

I said nothing.
I just stared at his tattoos, his muscles, his sharp jawline.

I took a step back to get a better view, but he took a step closer to me, now in only boxers.

Something dark inside of me stirred and I half grinned, half grimaced at him.

"Why're you taking off your clothes, Theo?"

"Why do you think", he kept walking toward me as I walked backwards, away from him.

"I really don't know. Nothing's going to happen. I asked you a question and you never answered me. That's rude. Rudeness doesn't get rewarded", I said, surprising myself, not believing that I was the one saying those words.

"I said "later"", Theo said through clenched teeth, grabbing the bottom of the t-shirt I wore.

"Who's is this", he rubbed the material in between his fingers.

"You know whose it is", I blinked slowly.

"It's Niall's", I said, matter of factly.

"Whose else would it be?", I added, leaning on one hip.

Theo abruptly jerked the shirt up and off of me and I jumped, sounding out a laugh I'd never heard from myself before.

I stumbled backwards and hit my lower back on something sharp.

I sucked in a quick breath from the pain, steadying myself against the edge of the table that I just hit.

The pain sent a hot, wet shiver down my thighs.

Theo stood across from me and suddenly got a look on his face like he remembered something.
He narrowed his eyes.

"Where did you sleep last night, Gwen?"

My smile faded, but a surge of excitement that I didn't understand came over me.

Something mischievous inside of me spoke.
"Niall's bed", I steadied myself with an unfamiliar strain of adrenalin.

Theo reached out and grabbed my arm, hard.
"What did I tell you, Gwen"

He looked different, suddenly.

His eyes, filled with lust a second ago, now possessed a ripple of madness in them. My confidence waned and I looked away.

"Gwen." He stared at me, but I didn't want to look.

"I...I was...Niall told me to bec-", I stammered, but he yelled over me.

"You do what I tell you, Gwen. NOT Niall", Theo shouted, making me lose my rascally edge, but not my adrenalin.

I was breathing hard, then looked at him.

No one had ever treated me like anything other than a child.

Because I was always younger than everyone, they all treated me even younger than I actually was.

I was looking at a man who wasn't looking at me like a child.

He wasn't patronizing me.
He wasn't afraid that he was going to scare "the kid sister".

I had never wanted anything more.

His anger was an aphrodisiac.
His rage was foreplay.

The less I felt like I was "being looked after" and more like I was a man's desire, the wetter I got.

"Do you hear me, Gwen?? The only bed you'll be sleeping in, besides your own, is MINE", Theo said, his face so close to mine that I could smell the cinnamon in the toothpaste that he brushed with.

The daring mischief crept back up and began to swell inside of me.

He completely blew me off this morning when I texted him
He clearly doesn't give a fuck about me
Why would I listen to anything he says

I knew what I was about to say was going to bring no good.
I knew it was going to push him further.
I spoke the words, anyway.

"Did you forget my text from earlier?", I asked him, cocking my head to one side.

Theo let go of my arm and just stared at me, impatiently waiting for me to continue.

I slowly walked away from him and over to a coffee table that displayed a few picture frames, some books and candles.

I picked up one of the candles and slowly smelled it as Theo watched me carefully.

I was craving something.
This wasn't like me, but I was looking for something that I didn't know I wanted.

"I woke up having multiple orgasms this morning", I looked at him, lazily, then smiled.

"I woke up having multiple orgasms....next to Niall....in his bed", I said, in absolute exhilaration and sweet dread.

Theo looked down at the floor, then up at me.

He stood there staring for a second before walking over to me.