Head

(Harry)

Tom and I came out of the front doors and saw two huge vans in front of Zayn's house. A group of men were carrying tools, a few wide boxes and a couple of long thin ones.

"What's going on over there?", Tom said, watching them.

"Yeah, I smashed some glass doors over there earlier", I answered him.

"Jeez, Harry", he looked at me.

"You would have, too, if you'd have been me, trust me", I opened my car door with a flashback of what I saw through the glass, making me bristle.

Tom got in the passenger seat.
"Okay, where're we beaded?", he smiled wildly and put his hands on the dashboard like he was bracing himself.

I just shrugged as I turned the keys in the ignition. I was having trouble concentrating because something was really bothering me, but I didn't know what it was.

"Well, it's...", Tom looked at his watch that probably cost as much as the Bentley I was driving, "....10:44 in the morning. Most people are at work. Where does she work?"

"I don't know", I sat with my hand resting on the top of the steering wheel.

"Do you know any of her friends? Where they live?", he shifted in his seat.

"She just moved here, so....", I scratched my chin and squinted, "....I know she has the number of this girl, Gwen, but....", I was struggling, going in and out of my thoughts.

Something felt wrong, but I just couldn't figure out what it was.

"Let's just drive", Tom said.
"It's a small town, there's only so many places she can be if she's out and about".

I took a left out of the driveway and headed toward town.

(Niall)

Lila turned and began to walk away from me, but I grabbed her hand.
"Please don't", I held it firmly.

She sighed and faced me again.
She looked so tired.

"I don't know what I'm doing anymore", she looked down at our hands.

"Will you talk to me? Please?", my eyes begged her and my grip tightened.

Lila barely nodded, but I saw it.
I pulled her toward my truck, helped her get in, then ran to get behind the wheel.

"Is there anywhere in particular that you'd like to go?", I smiled and shifted the gear into drive.

"Would you mind driving me to my house to get my keys and then to that restaurant we were at last night? My Jeep's still there", she asked and my smile disappeared.

"If you want, you can come back over to hang out", she smiled at me and my smile returned.

"Sure, what's the address?", I asked as I got out my phone to type it in.

I drove where it told me to go while Lila yawned. She squirmed in her seat, her eyes heavy.

I smiled and rubbed her shoulder with my right hand and she hummed as she closed her eyes. She seemed exhausted.

I leaned over, reached down and pulled her closer to me. As I slid her, her head rolled to one side.

I put my hand on her upper back and pushed her down onto my lap.

With her head on my thigh, her body relaxed and she started to take slower breaths.

I smiled down at her and kept driving, completely unaware of the car following us.

(Harry)

"Whoa"
I heard Tom say next to me. We had been driving around town for a little over an hour.

"What?", I asked him and then looked in the direction he was looking.

Outside, in front of a restaurant.
A girl.
In a see-through dress.

Lila.

My heartbeat quickened out of both happiness and anger.

What the HELL is she wearing and who the hell is this guy?

A blonde haired man was pulling her toward a truck and she was letting him.

I could see that she was wearing a thong as she walked in a pair of gladiator-style high heels with the man.

"Is that her?", Tom watched them, "I was just commenting on that dress....".

There were cars blocking me from turning into the parking lot.
"Fuck! Move", I cursed under my breath as the blonde man turned and I could see his face as he hurried over to the driver's side.

Niall

"That's Niall Horan", Tom said.

"You know him?", I stared at him.

"Well not personally. He owns that catering company, Fitz and Rolls Catering. You know them", he nudged my arm.

"They do all our parties. You've hired them, Harry. Everybody has. He met Lila last night? Damn. He moved in on her fast, didn't he?", Tom said, watching him.

I did know the company.
Very successful business, very big.

I shifted my car into reverse and backed up so I could get behind the car next to me and onto the edge of the road.

A man yelled something at me and Tom immediately yelled back at him as I managed to pull around and speed up, getting behind Niall's truck.

I could see Niall reach over to Lila's side and pull her over to him. I saw her head go down to his lap.

What the FUCK

"Oh, dude....", Tom said as he watched what I saw.

I just kept my eyes on the back of Niall's head....oblivious of the pair that were on mine.