Shatter

(Harry)

I parked behind Zayn's car and in seconds was at the front doors of his house.

After pounding on one after finding them locked, I took off toward the back of the house.

Hoping the back deck's doors were unlocked, I reached the top of the steps that led to and from the beach.

Even though there was a gigantic pool between us, I could see Zayn through the glass and Lila....in only her panties.

Wh....are they....

My heart began to pound in anger. Zayn ran his fingers through his hair and Lila jumped when he did it.

She held her hands up like she needed to protect herself. She looked scared.

They're not-wait....why is Lila in her underwear if they're not....
She looks terrified.

I ran to the glass doors and watched Zayn put his forehead on Lila's shoulder.

Lila shifted her eyes in my direction and they were filled with fear.

Zayn lifted his head off of her shoulder and looked down at her. I had just reached the doors and saw Zayn rip Lila's panties off of her.

WHAT THE FUCK

Yes, the doors were locked, but I was getting in there. My eyes went to the nearest heavy object, a steel bar stool.

I ran to it, then back to the doors. Lifting the stool, I hurled it hard, smashing through the glass and I heard Lila scream.

At a fast pace my shoes crunched across the glass, my eyes zeroed in on Zayn.

"You", Zayn said, coming at me, "You son of a BITCH!!", Zayn screamed.

We fought, he screamed at me and we got to a point where we stood across from each other.

"Man to man", Zayn said, "Is that your come in my fiancé's panties?"

I'm not feigning innocence.
Fuck this asshole.
Lila's relationship with him ends today.

"Yes.", I said, tilting my head to one side, my eyes daring him to come at me again.

"Did you fuck my fiancé", Zayn asked.

"No", I looked him straight in the eye,
"I rubbed one out on your fiancé while I had her naked on my kitchen countertop."

Zayn's eyes widened in rage. He looked away from me and over at Lila.

Lila sat hugging her knees to her naked body, tears all over her face.

I've had to keep my eyes on Zayn from the second I smashed through the doors, so this first sight of her in that state shook me.

To see her naked, curled up and crying sent a vibration of madness through me.

I immediately ran over to her while I pulled my t-shirt off. Getting her head and hands through the holes, she looked up at me, hugging my shirt now covering her.

(Kalila)

"Man to man", Zayn said to Harry, "Is that your come in my fiancé's panties?"
"Yes", Harry answered.

My eyes went wide.

This morning Harry told me nothing happened and I believed him.
I'm such an idiot.

Or maybe I wanted so badly to believe him, that I didn't cheat on Zayn.

"Did you fuck my fiancé", Zayn asked.
"No, I rubbed one out on your fiancé while I had her naked on my kitchen countertop."