When I Get That Feeling

(Zayn)

In one week, Kaly and I were moving into the beach house for the summer.

Kaly stayed in Stratsberg while I drove out to Rosewater to stay at the beach house for a couple of days. I needed to take care of a few things, making sure everything was ready.

Electricity, water, air conditioning, the pool, batteries, chargers, food, drinks, clean sheets and clothes, everything was looking good.

I drove into town and pulled up to the flower shop where my GPS lead me.

I made a standing order, just like I did with a florist in Stratsberg: a dozen red roses to be delivered, weekly, for Kaly to have in her room.

After placing the order, the pretty brunette introduced herself.
"I'm Cheryl", she held out her hand and blushed at me.
I noticed how cute she was as I shook her hand.

"Your wife is a lucky woman", she said.
"I'm not married", I smiled.
"Your girlfriend?", she asked, bashfully.
"I don't have a girlfriend", I said.

I don't have a wife or girlfriend
I have a fiancé

"You just love fresh flowers, then", she stated.
"I do", I smiled down at her.

All the pent up sexual tension I had made my heart beat faster.
So many times it literally hurt, not having a body to touch, to touch me back.

I dreamed about Kaly and my honeymoon. I'd wake up and would groan at the constant dreams that flooded me every single night.

"I can deliver some fresh ones to you tonight, if you'd like. A housewarming gift, welcoming you to Rosewater", Cheryl smiled and bit her lower lip.

Fuck
I need this
I felt the tension build in my lower body.

"Eight?"
"I'll be there"

Right at eight o'clock, my doorbell rang. I opened it and Cheryl stood there, wearing a white bikini, a little white lace skirt and holding a beautiful bouquet.

"My best friend's fiancé lives next door to you. That's so funny. We wondered who bought this place", she smiled.

"Come in", I wasn't listening, I just watched her walk past me, then looked down at her body as I shut the door.

I looked at her like I wanted to devour her.

"Thank you for the flowers", I said to her.
"My pleasure", she said back.
"I should put them in water".

Cheryl followed me into the kitchen and I watched as she put the bouquet down and turned the faucet on.

I walked up behind her and put my hands on her waist. She leaned back and pressed her ass against me, feeling me.

I pushed her off of me and my hands went underneath her little skirt. I squeezed her ass and she moaned.

I lifted the skirt up, yanked her bikini bottom down and pulled out the condom that I bought after leaving her shop and slid it on.

She moaned again when I positioned myself against her.
"Yeeees", she cried.

I imagined it was Kalila bent over the counter and I rammed myself into her with a loud grunt of satisfaction.

I didn't ease into it.
I banged against her ass, hard, the sound of our skin slapping echoed against the kitchen walls.

I went in and out of her as fast as I could and I could feel the shiver of pleasure that I gave her.

The entire time, I thought of Kaly's lips.
Kaly's eyes.
Kaly's stomach.
I imagined the naked ass I was pounding against was Kaly's naked ass.

"Uh! Zayn! Yes!", Cheryl moaned, but it distracted me from concentrating on Kalila.
I clamped my palm over her mouth while I held her hip with the other.

With the hand I wasn't holding over her mouth, I pulled her against me as I pushed into her with desperate force.

I imagined it was Kaly's whimpers of pleasure ringing through the house.

When I felt Cheryl tighten from her orgasms, I saw Kaly's face.

Kalila
Kaly
Kaly
Kalila
Kalila

Cheryl was only moaning and screaming now, so I gripped her hips with both hands.

I smacked her up against me, ramming deep into her as she screamed.

This is Kaly
I'm making Kaly scream and moan

That sent me over the edge and I grabbed Cheryl's hips, squeezing them so hard that Cheryl cried out in both pain and ecstasy.

(Harry)

"Come sit down", Cheryl said to me.

I followed her into another room and she sat, I did too.

"The week before anyone moved in next door, Zayn came into the shop and then....I went to his house that night. I had no idea he was involved with anyone".

I sat, waiting for her to go on.

"We had sex", she said and I raised my eyebrows.

That mother fucker

"Once it was over we had a drink, but all I could think about was Liam", Cheryl looked down at her fingers squeezing each other.

"Who the fuck is Liam?", I looked at her, lost.

"Oh. Yeah, so guess you've never met, he's my boyfriend", she sat back and continued.

"Zayn asked me if I was okay and I started crying out of guilt", she said.

"He rubbed my arm and asked me why I was crying and I admitted to him that I have a boyfriend", she kind of stared off into space now.

"Zayn told me that neither of us should feel bad for having one night together. He told me that he was getting married, but didn't feel guilt about what we did, that at the time neither of us were actually married. Plus, no one would ever know", she continued.

"We talked some more and he tried to get me to laugh. At one point he joked about me doing the flowers for the wedding, "keep January 7th open", and I laughed at how absurd that would be. I felt better that we were talking. I felt less....dirty", she stood up.

"But that's how I knew it was seven months until she turned eighteen", she looked up at me with guilty eyes.

"I love Liam.....but the days went by and I couldn't stop thinking about Zayn" she lightly kicked her foot against the leg of a chair.

"I don't know. I guess it was the combination of Zayn being sweet, making me laugh and the fact that I've never been fucked like th-"
"CHERYL!", I yelled at her, standing up.

"Don't tell me that shit, okay?! I don't want to hear anything about that",
I put my hands on my forehead trying to squeeze out any image I might get of Zayn fucking anyone.

"Sorry. I just...I guess I was thinking out loud. Sorry".

I walked into her kitchen and opened her refrigerator. I saw a bottle of root beer and grabbed it.

I stood there drinking it and out of the corner of my eye, saw Cheryl walk through the doorway and sit down on one of the bar stools.

"Harry?", she almost whispered.

I put the bottle down on the counter and turned to face her.
I crossed my arms over my chest and raised an eyebrow while I bit the inside of my cheek, waiting.

"There's more"