Hey, Stranger

Kristen Stewart is who Dani looks like (not her personality! Just her looks and style!)

(Harry)

I pulled up to Cheryl's house and saw a green Audi parked out front.

I parked next to it, grabbed the folder from the passenger seat and walked into her house.
"Cheryl?"

"Back here, Harry!", she called out.
I rounded a corner and saw her sitting with a pretty dark brown-haired girl, both of them smiling.

"Harry, this is Ellie", she pointed to her.
I nodded at Ellie and she smiled while getting to her feet.

"It's nice to meet you, Harry", she said, then turned to Cheryl.
"I've got to get back to work. Call you later".

They hugged and Ellie made her way out of the room and through the front door.

"You seem to be feeling well", I said, studying Cheryl's face.

"Ellie's a very positive and understanding person. She rubs off on me", Cheryl smiled.
"I'm not going to give up on Liam. I've been selfish and deceitful and I don't want to be that kind of a person", she told me, appearing very confident and determined, but a tiny bit anxious.

"But aren't you...into Zayn?", I leaned against the wall next to me.

"I talked to Ellie about that, too. She made a good point. We're all going to be attracted to other people at times, we're human. But for me to act on an attraction might mean there's something else going on. She convinced me to go talk to a therapist. Start with myself before trying to get back into a relationship".

I nodded with a small smile.
"Well, good for you, Cheryl. I hope things work out", I told her, honestly.

"Thanks", she smiled.
"So, the photographs. What's next? Please don't dress me in lingerie again", she groaned.

"No. And you were a trooper, Cheryl, I gotta say", I laughed and walked to her kitchen and opened her refrigerator.

Just like the other day, I took a root beer out and started drinking it.

"Damnit, Harry. That's my last one", she pouted.
I handed it to her and she smiled, took a few swigs, then handed it back to me.

"I had my lawyer write out a contract and he's on his way here to drop off", I told her, drinking the rest of the bottle.

"A contract for what?", her eyebrows wrinkled together and as if on cue, a knock came from the front door.

I left and opened the door. After thanking  him, I carried the paperwork into Cheryl's kitchen to read it over.

Another knock came from the door and Cheryl went to go answer it.
I heard the door open and Cheryl gasp.

(Liam)

I covered Gwen with the bed sheet and kissed her head.

Poor kid
Bless her heart
I can't imagine

I was about to walk through the doorway when I heard Gwen.
"Liam?", she said, relaxed.

"Yeah", I walked back over to her and squatted down to be face to face with her.

"I'm so-o-o hungry", she giggled out through a smile, begging me with her eyes closed and eyebrows arched in desperation.