Everybody Wanna Steal My Girl

(Niall)

I parked in front of the house where the directions led me.

So this is Zayn Malik's house
Not surprising that it's massive

Lila's head rested on my thigh, still asleep.

Looking down at her, there was zero part of me that could stop the flip of my heart and I started feeling my jeans tightening against myself.

Fuck
Chill
Stop thinking about it

I decided to check in with work to get my mind off it and let Lila sleep as long as she wanted.

(Harry)

Tom sat with me, parked far down the street, watching Niall's truck just sitting in front of Zayn's house.

"This is the longest blow job in history", Tom said and I smacked his chest.

I glared at the back of Niall's head.

Then that uneasy feeling come over me again.
It wasn't Niall.
Niall was making me feel very protective of Lila....and jealous.

But something else was nagging at me and it was driving me crazy.

After about ten minutes we saw Lila's head come back into view and a few minutes later, her door opened.

She climbed down from the truck and hurried to the front door.

"Man, that dress", Tom said, then whistled.

I wished she wouldn't put herself on display like that.
Of course men are going to ogle her.

And now here's this guy.
Niall.
There's no doubt he has certain things on his mind about Lila.

Lila tried the door, but it was locked.
We watched as she walked over to one of the vases on the front patio, then reach in and take something out of it.

She went back to the door, unlocked it, then put, what was obviously a key, back in the vase.

Lila went inside and a few seconds later, came back out and got back in Niall's truck.

Tom and I followed Niall to the restaurant where her jeep was, then both she and Niall drove back to Zayn's house again.

"Alright man, if I don't get a beer or some kind of alcohol, my heads going to start killing me. I'm starting to get a hangover....", Tom rubbed his forehead.

"Go ahead, Mate. I'm going over there", I said, not taking my eyes off of the door that Lila and Niall just went through to go inside.

"What are you going to do?" He asked me as I pulled into his driveway and parked.

"Introduce myself to Niall Horan", I said, shutting my door and heading to Zayn's front door.

(Kalila)

I opened the front door and Niall followed me inside the house.

"Thanks for having me over", he said, looking around.

"Oh no, no, thank you, Niall", I said sincerely.
"You picked me up when I was stranded, got me dressed....kind of....", I laughed looking down at my transparent dress, "....fed me, drove me around, while I was asleep half the time. I know you've got better things to do on a Monday afternoon".

"No, it really was my pleasure, Lila. I'm having a great time with you", he smiled.

I smiled back, then looked down.