You Get This Kind Of Rush

(Lila)

Gwen sat across from me, both of us in our fluffy white spa robes.
She had me on the edge of my seat.

She had just described what happened that night in Niall's pool with Theo and I was practically drooling.

Completely engulfed, I was unaware that I was holding my breath, my legs crossed, tightly hugging each other, listening to the details of the night.

"Can....how do you...do that?",
I asked Gwen.
She understood that I was asking her how she orgasmed like that.

"I didn't know it at the time,
but I learned later that I actually have a nerve disorder", she looked at me seriously.

"Shut the fuck up", I pushed her leg with my foot, smiling.

"PGAD, Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder", she smiled back at me and raised her eyebrows.

"Are you being serious?", my smile was replaced with my mouth making the shape of an "o" and raised eyebrows of my own.

"Completely serious", she nodded.
"I have to take medication and....use cream", Gwen added.

"Wha....no. No. You wouldn't be able to...do anything...", I looked at her.

"That's what the medication and cream is for, hello", She rolled her eyes.

"Holy fu...is it contagious?", I grabbed Gwen's lemon water and licked around the edge of the glass to "catch" her disorder, making her laugh, hard.

"No, you moron", she laughed, taking her glass back, "It's a physical condition".

"Damn", I huffed, "Of all the kinds of disorders", I shook my head, half smiling.

"Lila, it's not as awesome as it sounds. I mean, it's awesome when I'm with Theo...amazing, actually", she looked off to her side with a small smile that she touched her fingertips to.

"Have you always....had it? Like you were a little kid walking around and all the sudden you'd just...", I rolled my eyes back, pretending to orgasm, making her laugh again.

"No. No, it didn't happen until that night", she laughed.

"Huh...wow. I've never even heard of that", I curved my mouth into an impressed frown.
"Well, tell me why is Niall so anti-Theo? He seemed like a nice guy. Is it just because he's older?"

Gwen looked down and I instantly wished I hadn't asked.
"I'm sorry. I don't want t-"

No, no, it's fine", she waved off my apology.

(Gwen)

Niall placed a mug filled with chamomile tea in front of me, but I sat, frozen.

"I can't believe you couldn't get to sleep given the amount of wine you had tonight", he said, sitting down next to me.

WINE
Yes
Maybe that'll make this stop
Maybe it'll numb me

Niall nudged my shoulder, "Gwen? Hello?", he had asked me something, but I wasn't paying attention.

When be nudged me, it made me lean a little to the side, causing a shiver to shoot through my thighs and my wetness throb against the chair.

I squeezed my eyes shut and rode out the orgasm as quietly and as still as I could.
"Fuck", I breathed out.

Fuck
There's something wrong
I'm scared
What's happening to me

Niall sat looking at me with a worried look on his face.
"Are your cramps that bad?", he asked.

I was afraid to move, even just my mouth.
I sat, braced against the chair and couldn't stop the tears forming in my eyes.

"Gwen? You're scaring me", Niall leaned over and grabbed my arm.

Tears ran down my face as another wave of spasms coursed through my hot nerves, making me dampen the towel against me even more.

"Sweetheart, I'm taking you to the hospital", Niall stood up, "It's not normal to have cramping this painful. Where are your clothes?", he stood, looking around.

"No! Niall, please. Please, will you just bring me some wine? It'll help", I implored.

Niall stood, looking me up and down, contemplating what I said.

Finally, he walked out of the kitchen, then came back in holding a bottle of red wine.
He poured me a large glass and I quickly gulped it down, every last drop.

"Gwen! Jesus!", he grabbed the glass out of my hand.
"You've had way too much wine tonight", he said.

"Niall, please, just one more, then I'll go to bed. I'll be fine", I asked him with the saddest, poutiest, most pitiful expression that I could muster.

He took in a deep breath.
"One more. Gwen? Look at me. One", he repeated as he poured more wine into my glass.

I nodded, faintly, then picked up the glass to drink more.

"And I want you to sleep in my bed in case the pain doesn't let up or if you need something, okay?", he said.

"Okay, yeah. Niall, please go back to bed, I'll be in there, shortly", I promised him.

Niall rubbed his eyes and nodded.
"Alright. Get me up if you need anything", he said, reiterating his concern.

I watched him walk out of the room and then I drank the rest of the glass of wine.

I looked back at the doorway that he had walked out of, then back at the bottle.

My fear overruled Niall's orders and I picked up the bottle, pouring myself another large glass.

Barely audible, I heard light tapping on a window.
I jumped, seeing Theo on the other side.