"Alissa can you hear me?"- chapter 2 (pilot)

Alissa's PoV
I thought we would never get into the vip room until I saw a muscled man walking towards the door. We looked at each other nodding and started to walk quickly towards the man.

"I'm going to fail at getting us some drinks" Simon shouting after us and walked towards the bar with Maureen. We managed to catch up with the man just before he opened the door.

"Someone's been working out" Clary tried to flirt as she lightly squeezed the mans bicep.

"Cool contacts!" I squealed and held on to the mans other arm as he opened the door and we walked in. The moment we stepped into the room I see the blond haired boy talking to a women until suddenly he took out a bright sword. Clary gasped loudly and raced towards him.

"Watch out!" She shouted pushing the girl away onto the couch but she sat back up with creepy tentacles bursting out of her face. the blond guy looked stunned for a moment but then he pushed Clary across the floor as the demon like monster went to attack her.

"Clary!" I shouted in shock, racing towards her only to be lifted up off the ground and thrown into a wall hard, blood slightly dripping down my forehead. What the actual hell, was I just attacked? I could just about hear Clary shouting my name as the raven haired boy lifted me up off the ground. Looking at me concerned but my eyes wandered behind him as a bulky man was lifting his fist up.

"Duck!" I screamed ducking as a fist collided with the wall. The boy brought a sword out now too, stabbing the nearby people who vanished into thin air.

"Alissa! You're hurt!" Clary gasped, touching my head wound that made me hiss. "Come on let's go" She pulled me out of the room running towards the exit. Until suddenly we bumped into a man who looked at us with wide eyes. "S..sorry" we ran and ran, ignoring Simon calling after us and jumped into a cab.

Later on at home...
"And then these creepy tentacles seemed to come out of the body builders face, and... and then the guy just vaporised" Clary rambled on, trembling as I laid down on the couch. My head throbbing, I'm definitely gonna have a headache in the morning. "I mean, I was drugged, right?"

"What did the markings look like on the blonde boy you were talking about?" She asked us concerned, but it only made Clary more frustrated.

"Who cares, mum!" She snapped getting annoyed. The tone of her voice made me quickly sit up on the couch. Which I instantly regretted. "Are you even listening to me? I think I killed a guy and Alissa got hurt by this demon like girl in the process." She pointed to me as they both looked at my head wound which was still bleeding slightly.

"Clary, did they look like this?" Mum asked taking my stele out of my jumpers pocket and waved it over her arm to reveal a tattoo similar to the blond and raven haired boy's. I gasped loudly, my eyes widening.

"Mum. What the..." I said standing up slowly as I looked at the tattoo in disbelief.

"Everything you saw tonight has an meaning and an explanation and I've dreaded having this conversation since the day you were born." Mum said walking towards us.

"What is going on?" Clary asked shaking her head, tears in her eyes threatening to fall. "Am I going insane?"

"No! No, you're not." Mum sighed, taking Clary's hand. "But the protections are wearing off. You're eighteen now and you both need to know the truth"

"Protection! What does that even mean?" I asked, starting to panic. "Mum You... Mum you're scaring the hell out of us" Tears started falling down my face as she sighed again.