"Give me the mortal cup!"- chapter 12 ?

Alissa's PoV
"Valak is among us. Do not break the bond." Magnus shouted " it's time... the Demon demands payment."

"What does he want?" Alec asked, trying to be heard over the strong winds.

"We must each give the demon a memory, a memory of the one who we love the most. Be ready" Magnus warned us. I felt my hand slipping from Alec's grip, so he held on to me tighter.

"Hold on Alissa!" Alec said loudly, looking at my panicked face.

"I'm trying, my hand just keeps slipping!" I shouted, my hand was just about to slip out his. But, at that moment Alec held on to my hand the tightest he's ever held on before. Isabelle was the first to go. It was a memory of Alec smiling. Then Clary went, it was a memory of me and mum. This made me smile. Alec was next but his shocked me, it was a memory of me smiling, I looked at him, my eyes wide in shock. When turned to look at me, he started to panic.

"No, it can't be, it's not true! the demon deceived me" Alec shouted trying to pull out of mine and Magnus's tight grip.

"Alec, don't let go!" I screamed, on the verge of crying in fear.

"Do not break the bond!" Magnus shouted at Alec, who just shook his head and let go, causing me to fall to the floor and everyone else fly into the wall. I gasped out in horror as the demon went to grab Alec

"Alec, look out!" I screamed, pushing him back but as I pushed him back the demon grabbed hold of me and started to pull me up into the air.

"No! Alissa!" Alec shouted as he and Isabelle ran over and grabbed my hands. I gasped loudly as demon venom got into my wound on my shoulder. Slowly I could feel myself losing consciousness. "No! Stay awake!"

"Jace quickly help me!" Isabelle screamed as they both tried to pull me out of the tornado. Jace ran over and pulled at my arm, But it was no use. I just looked at Alec, crying.

"Don't leave me" I whispered to him, making him start to cry. I closed my eyes, my grip on his hand softened, I could still hear everyone shouting but they sounded so quiet now.

"No! She's slipping!" Alec sobbed. "Clary, Help us!"

"Clary, I Know if you kill the demon your memories will be lost forever! But save your sister, we will find another way!" Magnus shouted. After a few seconds, I heard the demon scream and I was dropped to the floor, my eyes closed dye of the massive pain I felt radiating though my body.

"Alissa... oh my god Annalise." Clary whispered, softly touching my arm. I felt myself be lifted into someone's arms, their breath trembling.

"No, Alissa wake up. Don't leave me! Not now!" Alec's voice trembled, bringing me to his chest while sobbing. "Why isn't she waking up!"

"I don't know... does she normally just lay like that without moving?" Magnus asked sarcastically but also concerned.

"Get up! Please. Alissa" Alec said. Suddenly, I was able to snap my eyes open and I coughed. "Oh my god, you're okay. I thought I lost you." He hugged me tightly and laughed nervously.

"I'm fine, I'm still here with you, you didn't leave me..." I said, He smiled, but tears were still falling down his face. Suddenly he pulled me up and kissed me passionately. I was shocked at first but I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. When I pulled back, I felt so tired so I put my head on on his chest, snuggling into his neck.