"The plan..."- chapter 26 ?

Alissa's PoV.
"How are you feeling now?" I asked Simon again who was still drinking many more cups of blood.

"I'm drinking blood, Alissa. What do you think?" Simon said softly.

"I know Simon, but..."
"I never wanted any part of this... the whole Shadow world." He said, throwing his hands up.

"Neither did we." Clary mumbled.

"At least you two are a superior being. I'm a Downworlder." He added "Well... I don't wanna Bite you both anymore." He slightly smiled.

"Well, that's good." I said, reassuringly.

"Simon, what if I brought you back, because I wanted us both to be different?" Clary said as I raised my eyebrows in confusion "I mean, suddenly I was this new person and... your were still living in our old world. Maybe I... I just couldn't fight this deep need for..."

"For us to be together" Simon finished her sentence.

"Yes..." Clary mumbled as Simon stood up.

"Look we understand if you hate us now." I said to Simon.

"Be angry with you? Yeah... hate you? Never." He replied smiling slightly. "What's gonna happen to us? Luke and Raphael can't stand each other. Every Downworlder seems to despise Shadowhunters. Can't you see the divide?"

"Not between us three, no. Never." I said, placing a hand on his arm as he flinched slightly.

"It appears the Calvary has arrived." Raphael said as he unlocked the gate. "You'll might wanna use the back stairs." We ran down the stairs and Clary ran into the arms of Jace. I looked around for Alec but he wasn't here. Why am I still thinking of Alec, he's engaged, I need to forget about him. I watched as Izzy walked over and hugged me tightly.

"So this is your safe hideout, huh?" Jace said to Clary who groaned as I shrugged.

"Well, you think the Clave was gonna Look here?" I sighed, pulling the Tarot card out of my pocket.

"Can we please focus on the matter at hand? Unless no one here cares that the Clave is planning on Murdering Meliorn." Izzy said in frustration, tapping her feet repeatedly on the floor.

"What?" Simon and Clary gasped in disbelief.

"They think Meliorn has more information on Valentine and the attack then he's saying." Jace scoffed.  "They're taking him to the Silent Brothers."

"Well, we have to stop them!" Clary said.

"That's the plan, Clary. Rescue and recovery." Jace reassured.

"We'll get him from the guards, in and out. No one gets hurt." Izzy frowned.

"Wait, you want us to go up against the Silent Brothers? And an elite Shadowhunter guard unit!" I shrieked, this plan will not work. "Without any back up?"

"Pretty much sums it up, Yeah" Jace smirked, shrugging. He is totally insane.

"Is Alec coming?" Clary asked as Izzy and Jace both went quiet. I could feel Everyone look towards me.

"Erm no. Not this time." I said to my sister, my voice almost cracking.

"If they're doing this to Seelies. No Downworlder is safe. But we can't go in alone. Not if we don't want to be detected." Clary pointed out.