"Help us please..."- chapter 17 ?

Alissa's PoV.
"Magnus!" I cried as we carried Luke into his loft. He gasped, as he pulled out a white sheet placing it over a couch so we could put him down. "Please help us, He was attacked... he needs you"

"Where are you? I can't find you... where are you? Jocelyn!" Luke cried out. I placed my hand on his shoulder, as I tried to calm him down.

"No, Luke... it's us. Alissa and Clary. Can you hear me?" I asked him softly as his eyes opened quickly.

"Alissa..., Clary... Listen to me. You have to listen to me. I have to tell you , just in case..." He started saying but Clary interrupted him.

"No, Luke you are not going to die. Don't even say that, don't" She demanded.

"No, listen to me. You need to know, listen..." He tried to say but got interrupted again.

"Was he bit by an alpha?" Magnus asked us.

"Yeah, why?" I asked, wondering how he knew.

"Three, two, one...." Magnus said making us confused, but when he got to one, Luke growled loudly startling me. He opened his eyes and they have turned into a fluorescent green, Magnus stood up and walked out the room.

"Hey... What are you doing?" I asked him "Where are you going?"

"Annalise, Hold him down. We don't have much time." Magnus ordered but it was hard to as Luke kept groaning and rolling around on the couch "It will take a few moments for this to take effect." He placed a piece of wood in between Luke's teeth.

"What's happening to him?" Clary asked, worried

"Random werewolf transformation. It's a side effect of the poison from the alpha bite." Magnus said as Luke calmed down, I watched as he left the room again looking for something.

"Hey. You girls alright?" Simon asked. "It's me, I know how much he means to you both." I just shook my head and stood up to face him.

"How could I have doubted him?" I said, my voice cracking. "He's the only father We've ever knew. I can't lose him"

"Look Alissa, I get this good vibe from Magnus Bane. He seems like he knows what he's doing." He replied pulling me into a hug. Magnus walked in carrying things, which I have no idea what they were.

"The bark will stop the transformation for now, but Luke needs an antidote to stop the poison in his system. And I don't have all the ingredients here." Magnus said still running around the place.

"Tell us what you need and how to get it" Clary shouted after him.

"No, stay here. Luke will need you if he wakes up." Magnus said causing me to frown.

"You mean, when he wakes up" I corrected.

"I'll go instead"
"I'll go." Both Simon and Jace said. I turned around to see Jace walk into the room, looking very frustrated. 

"Jace, what happened to you" Clary gasped pointing to his bloody nose.

"Luke's car may have found its way into a pole while I was stashing it..." Jace muttered as I started laughing at him "Shut up. I don't do mundane driving."

"Well...We can see that." I said snirking as he just glared at me.

"What do you need for the antidote?" Jace asked Magnus as he wiped the blood off his nose.