"Do it, for me..."- chapter 27 ?

Alissa's PoV
"I did what needed to be done." Jace glared at Alec.

"Alec, the Clave has gone too far. You must see that please, just let Meliorn go" Clary begged.

"I have my orders." Alec said simply.

"Screw you and your damn orders. Who cares about the orders. Let Meliorn go now." I frowned glaring at him. He just sighed.

"See, That's how little you know about being a Shadowhunter. You couldn't possibly understand..." Alec started as rage rose up in my chest again.

"ENOUGH!" I shouted, the ground shaking again. Alec looked at the ground before up at me, his eyes wide. "It's you that doesn't understand Alec."

'Not this time." Jace added as Alec just scoffed and walked towards the entrance. "I'm really sorry." Jace muttered as he and I tackled Alec to the ground.

"Clary! Meliorn! Go, now." Jace shouted as Alec grabbed my arm and pushed me off, my back harshly hitting one of the pillars. But Jace grabbed his hand stopping him from running after I fell off.

"You always broke the rules, but never the law. Not until Clary and Alissa showed up." Alec grunted.

"You've had it out for Clary from the start, and now you're getting married, Alec? We both know what this is about." Jace shouted.

"Oh, do we? Okay. Why doesn't the legend Jace Wayland, Tell us What's it's about." Alec asked as Jace looked at me.

"It's about Alissa! It's about your feelings. It's because you're..." Jace started but he was thrown off as Alec jumped towards him. I watched cautiously as they started to fight, but gasped in horror as Alec's fist harshly contacted with Jace's face.

"Guys! Stop!" I yelled but they continued fighting. I watched as they fought again until Alec threw him to the floor and brought a blade up to his neck. "That's enough, boys!" I shouted pushing him off Jace, I pushed Jace behind me and Alec pointed his blade inches away from my face.

"Do it, do it!" I shouted, staring down at the blade. "I don't want to be alive if we're on different sides, Alec." His eyes softened and he brought the blade down.

"Come with me" I said softly, walking slowly towards him. " We'll fight Valentine the right way... together."

"If i do that... I'd be considered traitors. Just like my mum and dad." Alec said his eyes not leaving the ground.

"I'm begging you, Alec. We can do this together." I hesitated before cupping my hands on his face to make him look up at me. "The way it's meant to be... us. Please Alec, come with me." I sobbed as tears started to fall down my face. He closed his eyes for a second before he looked up at me a stern look on his face.

"No." Alec said as my heart broke even more making me pull my hands away from his cheeks. I just stood there looking at him, more tears flowing down my face. Eventually, Jace had to grab my hand to pull me away from him and we ran back to the Hotel DuMort.

"Meliorn is a wanted man, we have to get him back to the Seelie court where he's protected." Jace said to Clary and Simon as soon as we arrived.