"Brave little one..."- chapter 11 ?

Alissa's PoV
I slipped to the floor, still holding onto Magnus's arm, when I stood back up to notice that we were no longer at the club, but in a room full of warlocks.

"What the...Where am I?" I asked uMagnus who smirked at me.

"You, Annalise are in my Lair. Make yourself at home" He smiled pointing to the couch. I sat down as Magnus offered me a drink "scotch?" I shook my head as he just shrugged.

"Is this where all the warlocks live?" I asked as he sat opposite to me in a armchair.

"Some. However most of them came here for protection from Valentine" Magnus sighed, looking at the warlocks who were talking.

"How many ar..." I started to ask until an explosion like noise was heard under us, making Magnus's eyes go wide and he jumped up to the face the other Warlocks.

"Our security protections has been breeched. Get ready" Magnus told them as most of them ran out the door. I pulled my sword out ready to fight, even though my shoulder was still throbbing and I was absolutely terrified. "Get ready to fight, my little Shadowhunter" Magnus smiled, reassuring me before a man came in with a circle rune and a Seraph Blade. Immediately, Magnus made the bookcase next to the man fall with his magic, but missed.

"Annalise Fairchild? Valentine would love to meet you" He spat, smiling at me. What a creep. He went to grab me but Magnus sent him flying towards a wall. "Your magics strong, warlock. Much stronger than that horned weakling I killed this morning"

"Elias" He realised as he went to hit the man with his magic, but he ducked.

"That was his name!" He said, taunting Magnus and making me scoff.

"Well, Lucky for us. He sold you out before I took his warlock mark." The man said as he went to hit Magnus with his blade but I blocked it with mine.  "You're a brave Shadowhunter, i see. So much like you're father." But he turned his attention back to Magnus

"Cats eyes. That would be a nice addition to my collection." He chuckled as I kicked him back, harshly and a arrow hit him in the leg. Magnus then used this opportunity of the mans weakness to finish him off. I turned around to see Alec, making me sigh in relief.

"Alec!" I smiled, running up to him and he pulled me close, hugging me tightly. At this moment I forget for a second about what he really thinks about me.

"Alissa, you're okay" He sighed out in relief too, smiling slightly. When I pulled back, Alec looked at Magnus, nodding. "Well done"

"More like medium-rare" Magnus shrugged, making me and Alec laugh. "I'm Magnus, I don't think we've been formally introduced."

"Alec." He said shaking his hand as Magnus looked at him, love in his eyes. I coughed loudly glaring at him. "Oh! Uh... we should get back Alissa. You know probably go..."

"Right, we should join the party" Magnus said smiling at me innocently, I rolled my eyes as Alec walked quickly out the room. "This fights far from over."

"It's only the beginning." I sighed as i looked at the man on the floor. We both walked out to help tend to the wounded warlocks, i looked up from the young warlock I was comforting to the doorway, where I heard footsteps running down the hallway.