"You don't have demon blood..."- S2 Chapter 24 ?

Alissa's PoV
"I... I don't understand. How did I activate the Sword?" Jace asked looking at all the dead bodies around him in horror.

"Only someone with pure angel blood could have done it... you don't have demon blood Jace." Clary said In realisation. But the Vision said that the male Morgenstern sibling had demon blood.

"Alissa!" I heard a voice shout as he came into the room he froze for a second looking at all the dead bodies around him but then ran over to me picking me up off the ground and pulled me into a tight hug as I cried silently into his chest.

"Wait, You did this, you activated the sword?" Alec said, pushing me back to make me look at him but I shook my head as more tears fell down my face.

"No, I didn't. Neither did Clary." I said my voice breaking making him confused.

"I did it." Jace said, shakily breathing out. "I thought I was destroying it, Alec, but..." I suddenly pulled away from Alec, making him jump and looked closely at all the dead bodies around me.

"Where's Magnus?!" I asked as everybody looked down at the ground. I felt my face go pale. "He never left the Institute did he..."

"I don't know..." Jace said crying silently at the thought of him killing one of my best friends.

"Oh god." I said my body starting to shake and I ran out of the room trying to find Magnus.

"Alissa!" I heard Alec shout after me but I kept running for at least 10 minutes. But, Magnus was nowhere to be found. So I ran outside to find Valentine and Jace fighting, I began to ran towards them but nearly tripped on something. I looked down to find the Soul-Sword by my feet. I gasped as the rune on my wrist glowed. and I saw a symbol I've never seen before.

"Please, let this work." I begged as I pulled out my stele and drew the symbol on the Sword, making my hands glow a bright gold as I held it. But, I yelped and dropped the sword when it burned my hands

"Jace Stop!" I looked up to see Clary stopping Jace from killing Valentine. Really? "The Mortal cup is still out there. He's the only one who knows where it is."

"You're gonna wish you were dead after the Clave gets through with you." Jace spat as I looked down to see the Sword was gone and in the distance far away I saw a cloaked person run off with it. But there was no use running after them, it's too late. How did they get the sword with out me noticing.

"Jace... the swords gone!" I shouted still watching the cloaked person run away...

A few hours later...
I walked outside, trying to find Magnus one last time but I couldn't find him. I was about to lose hope until suddenly someone touched my arm and I turned around to see it was Magnus. I smiled brightly and hugged him.

"Magnus I thought..."
"I took care of her, just like you told me to. I took her to Catarina's. She's safe." Magnus smiled.

"Magnus, I didn't know if you were alive or dead. I... I was terrified." I stuttered, making him frown.

"So was I biscuit, So was I. I'm so glad to have someone who's there for me." Magnus smiled as he pulled me in for another hug. "Well I gotta go, I promised Madzie that I would have a tea party with her, typical little girls." I pulled away from him and waved goodbye as he walked though a portal.

"Boo!" I heard someone shout from behind me making me jump, but I immediately knew it was Alec as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I turned around and quickly pull him in for a kiss. I pulled away away quickly and hissed in pain as I went to wrap my arms around his neck. He immediately grabbed my arm, looking at the finger mark bruises on my wrist.

"And Valentine calls himself your father. I'm just glad your safe." Alec sighed softly stroking my hand. "I'll bandaged that up for you later."

"Oh really? Well, who knew you were my knight in shining armour." I joked making him smile. "I love you." I whispered as he pulled me into a hug resting his chin on my head. I don't know what I'd do if I lost Alec or my family.

Later on...
Clary and I were waiting next to Luke's bed in the infirmary, waiting for him to wake up. He's been asleep for quite a while.

"Luke" I sighed in relief as he was beginning to wake up. He opened his eyes and glanced at his surroundings until his eyes landed on Me and Clary.

"Tell me we got him." Luke said, making me laugh a little.

"Yeah" I said softly, holding his hand. I'm so glad he didn't die. He's been a fatherly figure in mine and Clary's lives for as long as we could remember.

"How are you feeling?" Clary asked him.

"Better now that you two are okay, and Valentine's locked up." Luke said making us chuckle slightly.

"Oh, no. Luke, are you okay?" I heard Simon say as he walked in the room. Luke nodded at him.

"He's been sedated." Clary explained.

"Girls, I know it's not a good time, but there's something I have to show you both." Simon said as he grabbed our hand and pulled us away from Luke.

"Simon, will you tell us what's going on?"  Clary asked as he continued to pull us towards the institutes front doors.

"It's a surprise." was all he replied and he pulled us towards the front door of the Institute. 

"What are you doing? The suns up, You can't... wait! Simon!" I tried to stop him from going outside but as we got out though the doors the sun wasn't burning him up.

"Wha... how?" Clary asked in disbelief and laughed when Simon lifted his hands up towards the sky.

"I mean, does it matter?" Simon asked happily and I watched as Simon happily picked Clary up and spun her around. I left them to have their moment and walked back inside to ask Alec to wrap my wrist up.

"I must say, Valentine has a tight grip." I frowned as he grabbed the bandages.

"Well, at least he's locked up for good and won't be able to ever hurt you." Alec sighed wrapping the bandage around my wrist. "Everything will go back to normal."

"My life's never been normal since the night I found out about the Shadow World. Do you think it's all over now?" I asked him as he looked at me

"Yes, the world is no longer in danger with Valentine and the Circle being locked up." Alec said but I looked at him unsure. "Come here." He pulled him into a hug and kissed my forehead. As I sit in his arms all I could think about is the bad feeling i was getting. The bad feeling that Something even worse was coming...