"Spaghetti..." S2 Chapter 2 ?

Alissa's PoV.
After I changed I met up with Jace and walked into the kitchen where Valentine was cutting vegetables. When he turned around to face us, he smiled.

"Mmm, needs pecorino, Hmm?" Valentine said to us after he tried the sauce he was making. "Jace, Do you remember your fifth birthday? And I made you spaghetti? Your absolute favourite."

"Micheal Wayland used to make me spaghetti. Not you." Jace frowned as I put a hand over my mouth and tried not to laugh.

"Just try some." Valentine said as he gestured towards the pot. I grabbed Jace's arms and shook my head. 

"Do you really think that we want to have dinner with you?" I asked as Valentine sighed. Jace glanced at the knife and picked it up, I gasped as he threw it But Valentine dodged it.

"Didn't I teach you not to play with knives?" Valentine joked as Jace looked at him confused. "Look I know that those little heads of yours have tons of questions. So go ahead don't be shy."

"Why did you fake your death?" I said glaring at him. "Why did you pretend to be Micheal Wayland?"

"To protect Jace from my enemies." Valentine said. "As Micheal Wayland. I knew you'd be safe."

"Safe?" Jace asked in disbelief. "You made me an orphan! I spent my entire life mourning a father I thought died in front of my eyes!"

"Well... it made you stronger, didn't it?" Valentine smirked.

"No, the lightwoods made me strong. They took me in. They trained me. If anyone's my parents they are." Jace spat.

"I had no choice, Johnathan. My enemies were closing in. I sent you to a place where I knew you would be cared for." Valentine admitted. I just scoffed at him.

"Wow, father of the year." I mumbled.

"Look, we had ten years together and sure..." Valentine stopped and inhaled sharply. "I may of been hard on you, but... it's because I loved you son."

"No!" Jace shouted. "All you've ever done is lie to me. You told me I never had a mother. You never told me I had twin sisters.." Valentine interrupted him.

"I didn't know myself that I had twin daughters, who I would of loved very much." Valentine said softly looking at me. "Jace, what do you want me to say? That I saved you after your mother deserted you? She left you to die in Idris!"

"Our mother never deserted you Jace! she thought you were dead, don't listen to him." I spat, glaring at Valentine. But he just ignored me.

"She left you because you're different. You're special... look, I know that you have always felt more powerful than everyone else around you. Thats because you are." Valentine sighed and made Jace and I hold hands and then he grabbed Jace's wrist.

I gasped as I saw a vision. I saw my mother heavily pregnant sleeping in a bed then I suddenly saw Valentine inject her with something.

"You experimented on me?" Jace asked still breathing deeply.

"I made you stronger, faster... more lethal then any other Shadowhunter." Valentine explained, as Jace's breathing started to go faster.

"Why?" I asked for Jace.

"To create the perfect weapon, the ideal marriage of good and evil. A Shadowhunter with pure demon blood." Valentine smirked. Wait... Jace has demon blood? What type of father is he...