"Simon are you alright?"- chapter 8 ❤️

Alissa's PoV
I looked up at Alec terrified, my hands starting to shake. I do not want to be die tonight. Alec fumbled around in his jacket pockets looking for his stele, I could see it in his eyes that he was starting to panic too.

"Well, not that smooth" Isabelle struggled to say, while she watched as her brother looked for his stele. "Any day now"

"Yeah, if you hold the door still, it might be a lot easier" Alec scoffed finally taking his stele out and waving it over the door "It's not taking it"

"Alec!" I screamed in horror as the door almost opened. Making me hit my head slightly as it slammed shut again. Ouch. Isabelle this time then pulls the sword out of my hands and effortlessly cut a piece out of the pipes above, placing it through the door handle.

"Whoever said 'the pen is mightier then the sword' was an idiot" Isabelle smirked as we all stood away from the door.

"When you're right. You're right" Alec sighed, turning to face me after I let out a shaky breath. "You feeling okay?"

"Yeah, just a little shaken up" I smiled at him as Isabelle placed my blade back into my hands.

"Do you think they know where we are?" Isabelle chuckled, shaking her head as the door rattled.

"That's the idea, right?" Alec smirked "How long do you think we have to distract them for?"

"Ten more minutes" Isabelle shrugged as I gasped in horror.

"Ten minutes! We are liquid lunch in five! I don't wanna die!" I squealed making Alec chuckle at my sudden childishness.

"So let's distract them" Isabelle said confidently.

"So let's distract them" Alec said getting his bow ready. "Get ready, if you remember what I taught then you'll be fine" the vampires finally managed to kick the door open and Isabelle used her whip to pull one of them down. One ran up to me and i ducked before stabbing the vampire in the chest.

"This is fun" Alec smirked, Looking up at me just as I threw my sword right in the middle of a vampires chest. "Looks like we hit the bullseye."

"Keep coming boys" Isabelle smiled as I ran from them and down towards the basement. I ran into a room to see a vampire holding Clary by her throat. I threw my sword again at an incoming vampire, killing him instantly.

"You're messing with the wrong people." I spat and ran towards the vampire that was holding Clary, going to stab him. But he grabbed me, holding both me and Clary by the neck. I watched as Alec ran into the room, and as soon as his eyes landed on me and the hand wrapped around my neck, his eyes were full of rage.

"Okay." He shrugged and quickly pulled back his bow and the arrow hit the wall, the sunlight shining though the wall making him fall in pain and he let go of us. Clary, in one quick motion stabbed the vampire in the stomach. I ran over to Alec and he hugged me tightly as if I was about to disappear.

"I killed him..." Clary gasped, staring at the seraph blade in horror before looking up at Jace.

"He was already dead" Jace scoffed making Alec chuckle lightly as I felt the vibrations coming off from his chest. 

"Plus, he wanted to kill you. Remember that." Isabelle smirked, I pulled away from Alec's tight hug and walked over to hug Clary. "She did great right. So did Alissa."