"There's no way out..."- S2 Chapter 4 ?

Alissa's PoV
"Ahh there you are!" Valentine said to Jace just as I walked up the stair back to the decks. As soon as I saw Valentine, I recognised one of the wolves from Luke's pack. Jace turned to look at me as I walked up the stairs. "And Annalise Finally joined us."

"There's only one last thing for you to do." Valentine said looking at the wolf, holding our his blade towards him"Kill her."

"No please!" The wolf yelled, trying to get out of the strong grips the two new Shadowhunters had on her shoulders.

"She's our prisoner. She can't hurt anybody here." I pointed out as Valentine sighed. "She's innocent."

"If only she had shown her victims as much mercy." Valentine shook his head.

"After what she did, we're letting her off easy." Jeremy scowled. "You deserve to die."

"What are you talking about? I've done nothing wrong." The wolf asked, nervously.

"Five years ago, my father was mauled to death by a white wolf." Jeremy yelled as Jace sighed and brought a knife to the wolf's neck.

"That was you. You did that, didn't you? You murdered him, an innocent mundane." Jace hissed But the wolf shook her head rapidly.

"No, I've never killed anyone, I swear. I'm telling the truth!" The wolf sobbed. "Please Don't kill me. I've obeyed the accords. I'm part of Luke's pack. We don't hurt anyone. We're not like that!" In the corner of my eye I saw Dot and Clary walk toward us.

"A wolf will say anything to go free, but she can never change what she is. If You let her live, and set her free. She will kill again and again." Valentine scoffed.

"Jace!" Clary yelled as she ran up to us.

"Clarissa, how nice of you to join us. Perhaps you can convince your brother to finish what he started." Valentine said not knowing that she wasn't under the spell anymore.

"Jace, I need you to listen to me... Everything I said before, I was under a spell. Run!" Clary shouted as I quickly brought my blade out and we ran.

"Johnathan! Annalise!" Valentine shouted as we stopped as two men walked towards us. "There's no way out. Johnathan!" I blocked a sword that went to hit Clary and began fighting him and Just before I killed him he sliced my leg. Once Jace killed the other man, We ran again.

"Hey? Are you okay?" I asked looking at his bleeding nose. He touched his nose confused but we continued walking.

"Johnathan, come back here! There's nowhere to run!" Valentine shouted, I watched as Dot opened a part of the protected ward for us to jump through, much to Valentines surprise.

"Guy, we have to go now!" I yell and we jumped off the ship, crashing into the waters below. I breathed in some water as the it hit my cut. I thought I was gonna drown until Clary grabbed me and helped me swim to a ladder and we walked slowly back to the institute...

The next morning...
We finally arrived and walked back into the institute, Clary helping me walk. Raj's eyes widen as he saw me and walked quickly over to us.

"Hey! Hey, no, no, no. You two can't go in there..." Raj said trying to stop us but Clary slapped his hand away. I groaned loudly as there was still salty sea water in my cut.